Conan O'Brien Has Made Christmas Safe for Homophobes
BY Jeremy Kinser
December 09 2011 2:05 PM ET
Do you ever wish you could hear all the holiday classics without the gay stuff? Now you can, courtesy of a comedy video created by Conan O'Brien.
The staff of O'Brien's TBS series has created a collection of your favorite seasonal songs, minus "the sissy lyrics." Included on the CD are "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus, as God Intended," "Deck the Halls, and Any of You Nancy-Boys Checking Out My Ass," and "Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer That Was Sent by God to Punish Her for Attending a Gay Wedding."
O'Brien's video is a comment on the controversy caused by a Michigan teacher who removed the word "gay" from the Christmas carol "Deck the Halls."
Watch the video below.
- Op-ed: Why I Filmed My Coming Out Journey
- WATCH: Elton John Slams 'Inhumane, Isolating' Anti-LGBT Laws In Russia
- Lady Gaga Congratulates Tom Daley, Urges Boycott of Sochi Olympics
- Hot Sheet: Hark the Herald Angel Swings
- Nebraska Republican Vying for Mantle as Most Antigay in Primary
- Holiday Guide: Shop Here, Not There
- Politics WATCH: Elton John Slams Russia's Anti-LGBT Laws Onstage December 06 2013 8:40 PM
- Women American Horror Story: Coven -- Ritual Witch-ual December 06 2013 8:30 PM
- Travel Wanna Win a Wedding in West Hollywood? December 06 2013 7:26 PM
- Election Nebraska Republican Vying for Mantle as Most Antigay in Primary December 06 2013 6:53 PM
- Women WATCH: Santana Lopez as the Best Bad Santa Ever! December 06 2013 6:33 PM
- Religion WATCH: Robertson Prays for Gays 'Recruited' By Abuse December 06 2013 4:41 PM
- Women WATCH: Idina Menzel's Female Empowerment Anthem from Frozen December 06 2013 4:07 PM