Conan O'Brien Has Made Christmas Safe for Homophobes
BY Jeremy Kinser
December 09 2011 3:05 PM ET
Do you ever wish you could hear all the holiday classics without the gay stuff? Now you can, courtesy of a comedy video created by Conan O'Brien.
The staff of O'Brien's TBS series has created a collection of your favorite seasonal songs, minus "the sissy lyrics." Included on the CD are "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus, as God Intended," "Deck the Halls, and Any of You Nancy-Boys Checking Out My Ass," and "Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer That Was Sent by God to Punish Her for Attending a Gay Wedding."
O'Brien's video is a comment on the controversy caused by a Michigan teacher who removed the word "gay" from the Christmas carol "Deck the Halls."
Watch the video below.
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- #TBT: Selling the Male Body
- REPORT: Bisexuals Face Biphobia at Doctor's Office, LGBT Groups
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban