Conan O'Brien Has Made Christmas Safe for Homophobes
BY Jeremy Kinser
December 09 2011 2:05 PM ET
Do you ever wish you could hear all the holiday classics without the gay stuff? Now you can, courtesy of a comedy video created by Conan O'Brien.
The staff of O'Brien's TBS series has created a collection of your favorite seasonal songs, minus "the sissy lyrics." Included on the CD are "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus, as God Intended," "Deck the Halls, and Any of You Nancy-Boys Checking Out My Ass," and "Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer That Was Sent by God to Punish Her for Attending a Gay Wedding."
O'Brien's video is a comment on the controversy caused by a Michigan teacher who removed the word "gay" from the Christmas carol "Deck the Halls."
Watch the video below.
- Religion Archbishop of NY Applauds NFL Hopeful Michael Sam for Coming Out 36 min 13 sec ago
- Love and Sex Sexually Explicit Videos No Longer Allowed on Vine 1:06 PM
- Dance NYC Boylesque Fest Teases Return 6:00 AM
- Artist Spotlight Artist Spotlight: Taylor Smith 4:00 AM
- Women WATCH: Trans Man Has Vagina Pride March 07 2014 7:51 PM
- Hot Sheet Hot Sheet: History Boys March 07 2014 7:25 PM
- Marriage Equality Here's The Most Absurd Thing You Missed in Michigan's Marriage Equality Trial March 07 2014 7:20 PM