Conan O'Brien Has Made Christmas Safe for Homophobes
BY Jeremy Kinser
December 09 2011 3:05 PM ET
Do you ever wish you could hear all the holiday classics without the gay stuff? Now you can, courtesy of a comedy video created by Conan O'Brien.
The staff of O'Brien's TBS series has created a collection of your favorite seasonal songs, minus "the sissy lyrics." Included on the CD are "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus, as God Intended," "Deck the Halls, and Any of You Nancy-Boys Checking Out My Ass," and "Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer That Was Sent by God to Punish Her for Attending a Gay Wedding."
O'Brien's video is a comment on the controversy caused by a Michigan teacher who removed the word "gay" from the Christmas carol "Deck the Halls."
Watch the video below.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Politicians Gay Activists Interrupt Marco Rubio Speech 31 min 37 sec ago
- Hate-crimes WATCH: Vigil for Hate Crime Victim Mark Carson 1 hour 33 min ago
- Television WATCH: The Cure for Gay Wedding-Related Depression 1 hour 55 min ago
- Television WATCH: Did Stefon Marry Seth Meyers or Anderson Cooper? 2 hours 2 min ago
- Crime Gay Man Gunned Down in NYC Street, Dies UPDATED: May 18 2013 7:24 PM
- Youth Florida Teen Arrested, Expelled for Same-Sex Relationship May 18 2013 6:58 PM
- Media Legendary Gay Gossip Columnist Michael Musto Responds to Being Laid Off May 18 2013 3:21 PM