Rosie Sends Gaydar Gun to Michele Bachmann
BY Jeremy Kinser
December 14 2011 1:30 PM ET
Rosie O'Donnell tests the reliability of the gaydar gun, pointing it at members of her studio audience and saying she'd sent one to Michele Bachmann to use on her husband, Marcus.
After telling the audience that her gaydar has been off since she moved to Chicago to tape The Rosie Show, O'Donnell says she was sent the gaydar gun, a novelty toy that also functions as an alarm clock. She points the gun at a male couple in the audience, before saying, "I knew you guys were gay." Then she adds, "I sent one to Michele Bachmann. I told her to aim it at her husband and see what happens. Just saying. Have you heard him talk? Dear lord."
Watch video below.
- New Antigay Children's Book Teaches Kids to Hate LGBT Families
- WATCH: Kaitlyn Hunt Rejects Plea Deal, Girlfriend's Parents Say They Had No Choice
- Robbie Rogers Becomes First Openly Gay Major League Soccer Player
- French Marriage Equality Opponent 'Very Scared' Of Right-Wing Backlash
- WATCH: It Already Got Better for This Colorado Student
- Virginia's Lt. Gov. Nominee Says Gays Are 'Ikky'
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Television Jason Collins Calls It a 'Slam-Dunk!' and More Fake Gay Reviews for Behind the Candelabra May 25 2013 6:30 PM
- Food and Drink Want to Eat a Hot Dog Named After Harvey Fierstein? May 25 2013 5:53 PM
- Marriage Equality French Marriage Equality Opponent 'Very Scared' Of Right-Wing Backlash May 25 2013 3:02 PM
- Entertainment News Augusten Burroughs Shows Off Wedding Rings May 25 2013 1:56 PM
- Women WATCH: Kaitlyn Hunt Rejects Plea, Victim's Parents Speak May 25 2013 1:21 PM
- Washington D.C. White House to Host Pride Reception June 13 May 25 2013 12:44 PM
- Politics Virginia's Lt. Gov. Nominee Says Gays Are 'Ikky' May 25 2013 12:35 PM