Rosie Sends Gaydar Gun to Michele Bachmann
BY Jeremy Kinser
December 14 2011 1:30 PM ET
Rosie O'Donnell tests the reliability of the gaydar gun, pointing it at members of her studio audience and saying she'd sent one to Michele Bachmann to use on her husband, Marcus.
After telling the audience that her gaydar has been off since she moved to Chicago to tape The Rosie Show, O'Donnell says she was sent the gaydar gun, a novelty toy that also functions as an alarm clock. She points the gun at a male couple in the audience, before saying, "I knew you guys were gay." Then she adds, "I sent one to Michele Bachmann. I told her to aim it at her husband and see what happens. Just saying. Have you heard him talk? Dear lord."
Watch video below.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- t.A.T.u. Singer OK with Lesbians, But Being Gay Is 'Unmanly'
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- Hot Sheet: Openly Serving, Openly Loving
- WATCH: Straight Dad Punched For Calling Out Woman's Antigay Slurs
- WATCH: Students Silence Antigay Preacher With Song of Love