Rosie Sends Gaydar Gun to Michele Bachmann
BY Jeremy Kinser
December 14 2011 12:30 PM ET
Rosie O'Donnell tests the reliability of the gaydar gun, pointing it at members of her studio audience and saying she'd sent one to Michele Bachmann to use on her husband, Marcus.
After telling the audience that her gaydar has been off since she moved to Chicago to tape The Rosie Show, O'Donnell says she was sent the gaydar gun, a novelty toy that also functions as an alarm clock. She points the gun at a male couple in the audience, before saying, "I knew you guys were gay." Then she adds, "I sent one to Michele Bachmann. I told her to aim it at her husband and see what happens. Just saying. Have you heard him talk? Dear lord."
Watch video below.
- Holiday Guide: Shop Here, Not There
- WATCH: Colo. Baker Who Refused Gay Wedding Cake Appears In Court
- Op-ed: Don't Worry, Tom Daley's Getting Biphobic Tweets, Too
- Op-ed: Stop Judging Tom Daley and Dustin Lance Black
- WATCH: The Best From 6 Olympic Gay Divers
- WATCH: Jared Leto on Avoiding Trans Character 'Cliché' for 'Dallas Buyers Club'
- Marriage Equality WATCH: Colo. Baker Who Refused Gay Wedding Cake Appears In Court 1 hour 17 min ago
- HIV & AIDS There Are Other Ways to Prevent HIV Besides Condoms 1 hour 18 min ago
- HIV & AIDS The Crisis in Prevention for the Gay Community 1 hour 20 min ago
- Entertainment News Listen to The Sound Of Music Live Soundtrack with Carrie Underwood 2 hours 21 min ago
- Travel Berlin's Best Neighborhoods: A Primer 2 hours 26 min ago
- Entertainment News James Franco Teases 50 Shades of Batman & Robin 10:38 AM
- Entertainment News Tom Daley: 'It Really Was Love at First Sight' 10:32 AM