Best (Holiday) Tweet Ever
BY Jami Smith
December 23 2011 5:00 AM ET
Every week, The Advocate's Jami Smith brings you the top 10 tweets from LGBT comedians — and our favorite gay jokes from straight comedians, or just whatever made us laugh. For previous editions of this series, check out the Comedy section. Or follow @gaysayer on Twitter now if you want daily updates.
And now a post from your host:
Mom sent me Drakkar Noir deodorant for Christmas. I guess she thinks date rape is her only shot at grandchildren.
— Jami Smith (@jamismithcomic) December 17, 2011
The third Wise Man was, not that bright,but "The Two Wise Men and One Who Learns At His Own Pace" didn't sound right.— Paula Poundstone (@paulapoundstone) December 23, 2011
I don't know what to give my nieces and nephews since they're in jr high. Think it'll be the usual: gift certificates to the Pleasure Chest.— One Mean Queen (@onemeanqueen) December 18, 2011
How many mall Santas are bears? Like 90%, right?— rob delaney (@robdelaney) December 18, 2011
Making a list, checking it twice, gonna find out who I'm unfriending from high school.— braden graeber (@hipstermermaid) December 23, 2011
- First Gay Couple to Wed at West Point Turns Tables on Antigay Attacker
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Op-ed: Are Millennials More Racist Than Antigay?
- WATCH: Stonewall Movie Drops First Trailer
- Santorum Campaign Low on Funds, Losing Staffers