And the Gaysayer Oscar Tweet Goes To…
BY Jami Smith
February 27 2012 3:05 PM ET
You can keep your Clooneys and Jolie-Pitts. Our favorite moments from last night’s ceremony come from the likes of Bill Maher, Wanda Sykes, Fortume Feimster, and the Gaysayer All Stars. For daily updates, join the more than 4,300 people who already follow @gaysayer on Twitter.
Here are some of our favorite jokes from last night’s show. The nominees for Best Tweet of the 2012 Academy Awards are…A post from your host:
This year's Academy Awards brought to you by Billy Crystal, Blackberry, JC Penny and 1995.
— Jami Smith (@jamismithcomic) February 27, 2012
Christian Bale just murdered a valet guy. #PostOscars
— Jenny Johnson (@JennyJohnsonHi5) February 27, 2012
Well check that out, instead of the maids, the french are cleaning up tonight.Refreshing.
— Official Wanda Sykes (@iamwandasykes) February 27, 2012
I was starting to think these Oscars weren't gay enough and then Tom Cruise showed up.
— Fortune Feimster (@fortunefunny) February 27, 2012
I insist on referring to "Albert Nobbs" as "Extremely Glenn and Incredibly Close." I also have no friends. #Oscars
— braden graeber (@hipstermermaid) February 27, 2012
— Paula Poundstone (@paulapoundstone) February 27, 2012
3 of those people are alive they just haven't worked in a while
— Bill Maher (@billmaher) February 27, 2012
George Clooney and Brad Pitt both lost. They will cry themselves to sleep atop their hot women & piles of money. #Oscars
— caprice crane (@capricecrane) February 27, 2012
It's insensitive of Brad Pitt to have "The Rachel" haircut.
— Jen Kirkman (@JenKirkman) February 27, 2012
And the Oscar Goes To, Number 1:
Can you imagine how well Meryl Streep can fake an orgasm? #oscars
— Julia Segal (@juliasegal) February 27, 2012
- Op-ed: Adopting the T in LGBT
- A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World
- Harvey Milk Day Has Group Worried About 'Indoctrinating' Kids
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- Anonymous Boy Scouts Employee Says Antigay Policy Hurts Business
- Peace Corps Recognizes, Respects Same-Sex Couples
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Internet WATCH: The First AIDS Generation in Giant Town Hall 5 min 30 sec ago
- Politics Joe Biden Praises Jewish Leaders for Marriage Equality 12 min 30 sec ago
- Travel Peace Corps Recognizes, Respects Same-Sex Couples 1 hour 15 min ago
- Women SheWired Shot of the Day: Chloe Sevigny Absolut-ly Sizzles for Elyxr 1 hour 32 min ago
- Crime Arrest Made in Latest Antigay Attack in NYC 1 hour 42 min ago
- Youth Anonymous Boy Scouts Employee Says Antigay Policy Hurts Business 1 hour 47 min ago
- Youth Harvey Milk Day Has Group Worried About 'Indoctrinating' Kids 2 hours 3 min ago