And the Gaysayer Oscar Tweet Goes To…
BY Jami Smith
February 27 2012 3:05 PM ET
You can keep your Clooneys and Jolie-Pitts. Our favorite moments from last night’s ceremony come from the likes of Bill Maher, Wanda Sykes, Fortume Feimster, and the Gaysayer All Stars. For daily updates, join the more than 4,300 people who already follow @gaysayer on Twitter.
Here are some of our favorite jokes from last night’s show. The nominees for Best Tweet of the 2012 Academy Awards are…A post from your host:
This year's Academy Awards brought to you by Billy Crystal, Blackberry, JC Penny and 1995.
— Jami Smith (@jamismithcomic) February 27, 2012
Christian Bale just murdered a valet guy. #PostOscars
— Jenny Johnson (@JennyJohnsonHi5) February 27, 2012
Well check that out, instead of the maids, the french are cleaning up tonight.Refreshing.
— Official Wanda Sykes (@iamwandasykes) February 27, 2012
I was starting to think these Oscars weren't gay enough and then Tom Cruise showed up.
— Fortune Feimster (@fortunefunny) February 27, 2012
I insist on referring to "Albert Nobbs" as "Extremely Glenn and Incredibly Close." I also have no friends. #Oscars
— braden graeber (@hipstermermaid) February 27, 2012
— Paula Poundstone (@paulapoundstone) February 27, 2012
3 of those people are alive they just haven't worked in a while
— Bill Maher (@billmaher) February 27, 2012
George Clooney and Brad Pitt both lost. They will cry themselves to sleep atop their hot women & piles of money. #Oscars
— caprice crane (@capricecrane) February 27, 2012
It's insensitive of Brad Pitt to have "The Rachel" haircut.
— Jen Kirkman (@JenKirkman) February 27, 2012
And the Oscar Goes To, Number 1:
Can you imagine how well Meryl Streep can fake an orgasm? #oscars
— Julia Segal (@juliasegal) February 27, 2012
- Theater Injury Sidelines Christopher Sieber in Matilda 5:00 AM
- Artist Spotlight Artist Spotlight: Hernan Marina 4:00 AM
- Hot Sheet Hot Sheet: A New Quiver March 14 2014 7:30 PM
- Travel State Department: Russia is Dangerous for All Americans March 14 2014 6:55 PM
- Women The 31 Most Eligible Out Women of 2014 March 14 2014 6:41 PM
- Marriage Equality Judge: Tenn. Must Recognize Three Same-Sex Marriages March 14 2014 6:39 PM
- Film Is Terence Davies' The Long Day Closes the Greatest Gay Film Ever Made? March 14 2014 5:30 PM