And the Gaysayer Oscar Tweet Goes To…
BY Jami Smith
February 27 2012 3:05 PM ET
You can keep your Clooneys and Jolie-Pitts. Our favorite moments from last night’s ceremony come from the likes of Bill Maher, Wanda Sykes, Fortume Feimster, and the Gaysayer All Stars. For daily updates, join the more than 4,300 people who already follow @gaysayer on Twitter.
Here are some of our favorite jokes from last night’s show. The nominees for Best Tweet of the 2012 Academy Awards are…A post from your host:
This year's Academy Awards brought to you by Billy Crystal, Blackberry, JC Penny and 1995.
— Jami Smith (@jamismithcomic) February 27, 2012
Christian Bale just murdered a valet guy. #PostOscars
— Jenny Johnson (@JennyJohnsonHi5) February 27, 2012
Well check that out, instead of the maids, the french are cleaning up tonight.Refreshing.
— Official Wanda Sykes (@iamwandasykes) February 27, 2012
I was starting to think these Oscars weren't gay enough and then Tom Cruise showed up.
— Fortune Feimster (@fortunefunny) February 27, 2012
I insist on referring to "Albert Nobbs" as "Extremely Glenn and Incredibly Close." I also have no friends. #Oscars
— braden graeber (@hipstermermaid) February 27, 2012
— Paula Poundstone (@paulapoundstone) February 27, 2012
3 of those people are alive they just haven't worked in a while
— Bill Maher (@billmaher) February 27, 2012
George Clooney and Brad Pitt both lost. They will cry themselves to sleep atop their hot women & piles of money. #Oscars
— caprice crane (@capricecrane) February 27, 2012
It's insensitive of Brad Pitt to have "The Rachel" haircut.
— Jen Kirkman (@JenKirkman) February 27, 2012
And the Oscar Goes To, Number 1:
Can you imagine how well Meryl Streep can fake an orgasm? #oscars
— Julia Segal (@juliasegal) February 27, 2012
- An Exodus From the 'Ex-Gay' Movement?
- Op-ed: How My Mom Found Out About My Boyfriend
- Filipino Archbishop Says Gay Men and Lesbians Can Marry — Each Other
- President Obama Adresses LGBT Rights in Berlin Speech
- PHOTOS: Pride From France to Italy to Greece
- Op-ed: How Animated Shows Like Futurama Can Unite Us All
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Commentary Op-ed: How My Mom Found Out About My Boyfriend 2 hours 13 min ago
- Religion An Exodus From the 'Ex-Gay' Movement? 12:50 AM
- Entertainment News A Moment For James Gandolfini June 19 2013 11:38 PM
- Entertainment News Muscle Worship: Meet the Men of L.A.'s New Gay Strip Club June 19 2013 9:45 PM
- Religion Filipino Archbishop Says Gay Men and Lesbians Can Marry — Each Other June 19 2013 7:56 PM
- Travel Drag Racing in Jerusalem June 19 2013 7:20 PM
- Crime Police Seek Suspects Who Vandalized Chick-fil-A With Antigay Slurs June 19 2013 7:18 PM