Best Tweet Ever: A New Slogan for Gay Marriage
BY Jami Smith
June 24 2012 12:51 PM ET
Are you still trying to convince your conservative parents to support gay marriage? One of our favorite tweeters, LOLGOP, might’ve just found its most effective slogan yet.
The Advocate's Jami Smith brings you the top 10 tweets from LGBT comedians and their straight allies. New jokes are posted every day on Twitter. Join the more than 5,700 people who already follow @gaysayer.
And now a post from your host:
I keep bumping into women at this crowded parade and calling it sex later on the phone with my friends.
— Jami Smith (@jamismithcomic) June 24, 2012
I wonder if Target carries those L-shaped sheets that people on TV have sex under.
— Quaking Mirth (@Mirth_Quake) June 19, 2012
Before the word "celebutante," I wasted so much time trying to refer to celebrity debutantes.
— Chris Schleicher (@cschleichsrun) June 13, 2012
Masturbation is a perfectly normal part of human life just not on Channing Tatum's front porch according to my arresting officer
— Zackary Ross (@Zackblows) June 20, 2012
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- 6 Bad Behaviors for HIV-Positive People
- Is It Time for These Indiana Events to Relocate?
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'