Best Tweet Ever: A New Slogan for Gay Marriage
BY Jami Smith
June 24 2012 11:51 AM ET
Are you still trying to convince your conservative parents to support gay marriage? One of our favorite tweeters, LOLGOP, might’ve just found its most effective slogan yet.
The Advocate's Jami Smith brings you the top 10 tweets from LGBT comedians and their straight allies. New jokes are posted every day on Twitter. Join the more than 5,700 people who already follow @gaysayer.
And now a post from your host:
I keep bumping into women at this crowded parade and calling it sex later on the phone with my friends.
— Jami Smith (@jamismithcomic) June 24, 2012
I wonder if Target carries those L-shaped sheets that people on TV have sex under.
— Quaking Mirth (@Mirth_Quake) June 19, 2012
Before the word "celebutante," I wasted so much time trying to refer to celebrity debutantes.
— Chris Schleicher (@cschleichsrun) June 13, 2012
Masturbation is a perfectly normal part of human life just not on Channing Tatum's front porch according to my arresting officer
— Zackary Ross (@Zackblows) June 20, 2012
- WATCH: Colo. Baker Who Refused Gay Wedding Cake Appears In Court
- Holiday Guide: Shop Here, Not There
- Op-ed: Don't Worry, Tom Daley's Getting Biphobic Tweets, Too
- Op-ed: Stop Judging Tom Daley and Dustin Lance Black
- WATCH: Jared Leto on Avoiding Trans Character 'Cliché' for 'Dallas Buyers Club'
- Op-ed: Straight Teen Girls Can Change the World
- Marriage Equality WATCH: Colo. Baker Who Refused Gay Wedding Cake Appears In Court 1 hour 3 min ago
- HIV & AIDS There Are Other Ways to Prevent HIV Besides Condoms 1 hour 5 min ago
- HIV & AIDS The Crisis in Prevention for the Gay Community 1 hour 7 min ago
- Entertainment News Listen to The Sound Of Music Live Soundtrack with Carrie Underwood 2 hours 7 min ago
- Travel Berlin's Best Neighborhoods: A Primer 2 hours 13 min ago
- Entertainment News James Franco Teases 50 Shades of Batman & Robin 2 hours 59 min ago
- Entertainment News Tom Daley: 'It Really Was Love at First Sight' 10:32 AM