Best Tweet Ever: A New Slogan for Gay Marriage
BY Jami Smith
June 24 2012 12:51 PM ET
Are you still trying to convince your conservative parents to support gay marriage? One of our favorite tweeters, LOLGOP, mightâ€™ve just found its most effective slogan yet.
The Advocate's Jami Smith brings you the top 10 tweets from LGBT comedians and their straight allies. New jokes are posted every day on Twitter. Join the more than 5,700 people who already follow @gaysayer.
And now a post from your host:
I keep bumping into women at this crowded parade and calling it sex later on the phone with my friends.
â€” Jami Smith (@jamismithcomic) June 24, 2012
I wonder if Target carries those L-shaped sheets that people on TV have sex under.
â€” Quaking Mirth (@Mirth_Quake) June 19, 2012
Before the word "celebutante," I wasted so much time trying to refer to celebrity debutantes.
â€” Chris Schleicher (@cschleichsrun) June 13, 2012
Masturbation is a perfectly normal part of human life just not on Channing Tatum's front porch according to my arresting officer
â€” Zackary Ross (@Zackblows) June 20, 2012
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- Op-ed: My Life as a Gay Boy Scout
- Op-ed: Adopting the T in LGBT
- A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World
- Father of Teen Facing Felony for Lesbian Relationship Says She's Been Targeted Before
- LGBT-Inclusive Immigration Reform Good as Dead, Say Advocates
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Film New Man Of Steel and Wolverine Trailers Debut 1 hour 39 min ago
- Travel Top 10 Ways to Score and Upgrade on Your Next Flight 2 hours 15 min ago
- Travel A Perfect Day in Rio 2 hours 43 min ago
- Marriage Equality Recalls of Pro-Marriage Equality Lawmakers Quashed in Minnesota 5:30 AM
- Commentary Op-ed: My Life as a Gay Boy Scout 4:34 AM
- Current Issue A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World 4:00 AM
- Current Issue A Home of Our Own 4:00 AM