WATCH: Daniel Tosh Gets Inappropriate With Male Coworkers
BY Jeremy Kinser
July 07 2012 2:19 PM ET
Comedian Daniel Tosh puts his signature spin on a popular party game when he convinces male employees to take part in a showdown he calls "Slap, Lick, Fondle."
For a segment of his comedy program Tosh.0, the comic lines up three guys before determining which to slap, lick, or fondle. Later Tosh also enlists a few females, as well as a rabbi, a priest, and his dog into participating. "The great thing about being the boss is I can fire the H.R. department before they call me into their office," he jokes. "This game needs to catch on. Play it at home."
This isn't the first time Tosh has indulged in homoerotic humor on his show. Last year he insisted his male staff members take the gay porn-Viagra challenge, which you can watch here.
Tosh.0 airs Wednesdays at 10 p.m. on Comedy Central. Watch the possibly NSFW clip below.
- Film Gay-Helmed Sci-Fi Film Space Station 76 Debuts at SXSW March 08 2014 8:15 PM
- Religion Archbishop of NY Applauds NFL Hopeful Michael Sam for Coming Out March 08 2014 6:04 PM
- Love and Sex Sexually Explicit Videos No Longer Allowed on Vine March 08 2014 2:06 PM
- Dance NYC Boylesque Fest Teases Return March 08 2014 7:00 AM
- Artist Spotlight Artist Spotlight: Taylor Smith March 08 2014 5:00 AM
- Women WATCH: Trans Man Has Vagina Pride March 07 2014 8:51 PM
- Hot Sheet Hot Sheet: History Boys March 07 2014 8:25 PM