WATCH: Daniel Tosh Gets Inappropriate With Male Coworkers
BY Jeremy Kinser
July 07 2012 2:19 PM ET
Comedian Daniel Tosh puts his signature spin on a popular party game when he convinces male employees to take part in a showdown he calls "Slap, Lick, Fondle."
For a segment of his comedy program Tosh.0, the comic lines up three guys before determining which to slap, lick, or fondle. Later Tosh also enlists a few females, as well as a rabbi, a priest, and his dog into participating. "The great thing about being the boss is I can fire the H.R. department before they call me into their office," he jokes. "This game needs to catch on. Play it at home."
This isn't the first time Tosh has indulged in homoerotic humor on his show. Last year he insisted his male staff members take the gay porn-Viagra challenge, which you can watch here.
Tosh.0 airs Wednesdays at 10 p.m. on Comedy Central. Watch the possibly NSFW clip below.
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion