WATCH: Daniel Tosh Gets Inappropriate With Male Coworkers
BY Jeremy Kinser
July 07 2012 1:19 PM ET
Comedian Daniel Tosh puts his signature spin on a popular party game when he convinces male employees to take part in a showdown he calls "Slap, Lick, Fondle."
For a segment of his comedy program Tosh.0, the comic lines up three guys before determining which to slap, lick, or fondle. Later Tosh also enlists a few females, as well as a rabbi, a priest, and his dog into participating. "The great thing about being the boss is I can fire the H.R. department before they call me into their office," he jokes. "This game needs to catch on. Play it at home."
This isn't the first time Tosh has indulged in homoerotic humor on his show. Last year he insisted his male staff members take the gay porn-Viagra challenge, which you can watch here.
Tosh.0 airs Wednesdays at 10 p.m. on Comedy Central. Watch the possibly NSFW clip below.
- WATCH: The 12 Gayest Holiday Spectaculars Ever!
- Op-ed: What I Didn't Learn in Catholic School
- Salvation Army 'Does Not Consider Homosexual Orientation a Sin'
- 13 Classic Companies Top HRC's New Corporate Equality Index
- These Couples Prove Love Is Love
- Gay Teacher Fired After Obtaining Marriage License
- Media PHOTOS: Adam Lambert, Jane Lynch, Chris Colfer, Fergie at TrevorLIVE Benefit 2 hours 44 min ago
- Women New Family Ties: Meredith Baxter Marries Nancy Locke December 09 2013 8:01 PM
- Travel Spider-Man Will Welcome In 2014 In Times Square December 09 2013 7:52 PM
- Election Is Marriage Equality Still Politically Dangerous, Even in Mass.? December 09 2013 7:09 PM
- Entertainment News Tig Notaro Nominated for Best Comedy Album December 09 2013 6:08 PM
- HIV & AIDS Republican Pol: Gays Want Free Medical Care Because of AIDS December 09 2013 6:04 PM
- Parenting Israel Again Deals Gay Couples, Families Legislative Setback December 09 2013 4:10 PM