WATCH: Colonel Sanders Says KFC Loves Gay People
BY Jeremy Kinser
August 01 2012 1:21 PM ET
KFC founder Colonel Sanders (embodied by actor John Goodman) returns to say that he's more progressive about LGBT equality than Chick-fil-A.
"Let it be known Colonel Sanders loves the gays," Sanders says, while hosting a dinner party with several gay men. "Hell, I might even be one," he adds. He also reveals that he really enjoys listening to Bette Midler albums and wants you to know he's not just kowtowing to win more gay business.
"I love all gay people," Sanders shares, adding, "And we're open on Sundays."
Watch the video below.
- Op-ed: The Lasting Impact of Out TV Teens on LGBT Youth
- Billy Graham's Son: Obama Could Learn from Putin's Homophobia
- Artist Spotlight: Hernan Marina
- Gay Movies, Music, Theater, Celebrities | Arts & Entertainment
- WATCH: Rachel Maddow Blasts Critics of Obama's Funny or Die Interview
- The Striking Muxe: Mexico's Third Gender
- Travel WATCH: Planes Battle Birmingham, England's Tail Winds March 15 2014 9:11 PM
- Religion Billy Graham's Son: Obama Could Learn from Putin's Homophobia March 15 2014 7:41 PM
- Television WATCH: Out Rapper Le1f on Letterman March 15 2014 2:59 PM
- People WATCH: The Strong Bond Between Straight Women and Gay Men March 15 2014 2:52 PM
- Transgender Trans Contestant is Miss Congeniality at Calif. Beauty Pageant March 15 2014 11:57 AM
- Theater Injury Sidelines Christopher Sieber in Matilda March 15 2014 5:00 AM
- Artist Spotlight Artist Spotlight: Hernan Marina March 15 2014 4:00 AM