WATCH: Colonel Sanders Says KFC Loves Gay People
BY Jeremy Kinser
August 01 2012 12:21 PM ET
KFC founder Colonel Sanders (embodied by actor John Goodman) returns to say that he's more progressive about LGBT equality than Chick-fil-A.
"Let it be known Colonel Sanders loves the gays," Sanders says, while hosting a dinner party with several gay men. "Hell, I might even be one," he adds. He also reveals that he really enjoys listening to Bette Midler albums and wants you to know he's not just kowtowing to win more gay business.
"I love all gay people," Sanders shares, adding, "And we're open on Sundays."
Watch the video below.
- One Day in Big Gaylarious America
- Buck Angel Shuts Down Transgender Surgery Fundraising Site
- PHOTOS: 6 Couples Australia's High Court Says Aren't Married Anymore
- Nonprofit Serves Up Resource to Answer LGBT Parents' Questions
- 15 Gifts to Keep You Gorgeous
- Op-ed: Differences Don't Make Families Inferior
- Day in LGBT America PHOTOS: One Day in Big Gaylarious America 7:00 AM
- Holiday Gifts for Everyone 15 Gifts to Keep You Gorgeous 6:00 AM
- Acceptance Matters Op-ed: Differences Don't Make Families Inferior 5:00 AM
- Parenting Nonprofit Serves Up Resource to Answer LGBT Parents' Questions 5:00 AM
- Marriage Equality Australia's High Court Says These Couples Aren't Married December 11 2013 8:37 PM
- Women Meet Gender Scientist Anne Fausto-Sterling December 11 2013 7:42 PM
- Women WATCH: Michelle Chamuel Returns to The Voice with 'Go Down Singing' December 11 2013 7:10 PM