WATCH: Colonel Sanders Says KFC Loves Gay People
BY Jeremy Kinser
August 01 2012 1:21 PM ET
KFC founder Colonel Sanders (embodied by actor John Goodman) returns to say that he's more progressive about LGBT equality than Chick-fil-A.
"Let it be known Colonel Sanders loves the gays," Sanders says, while hosting a dinner party with several gay men. "Hell, I might even be one," he adds. He also reveals that he really enjoys listening to Bette Midler albums and wants you to know he's not just kowtowing to win more gay business.
"I love all gay people," Sanders shares, adding, "And we're open on Sundays."
Watch the video below.
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- 60 Homoerotic Album Covers
- Antigay Texas Attorney General Surrenders After Indictment
- Straight Talk With Years & Years' Olly Alexander, the U.K.'s New Gay Pop Star
- First African-American Gay Superhero Joins Arrow Cast
- UFC Women's Champ: 'I Wouldn't Refuse' to Fight a Trans Athlete