WATCH: Colonel Sanders Says KFC Loves Gay People
BY Jeremy Kinser
August 01 2012 1:21 PM ET
KFC founder Colonel Sanders (embodied by actor John Goodman) returns to say that he's more progressive about LGBT equality than Chick-fil-A.
"Let it be known Colonel Sanders loves the gays," Sanders says, while hosting a dinner party with several gay men. "Hell, I might even be one," he adds. He also reveals that he really enjoys listening to Bette Midler albums and wants you to know he's not just kowtowing to win more gay business.
"I love all gay people," Sanders shares, adding, "And we're open on Sundays."
Watch the video below.
- WATCH: Dodger Stadium Reacts to Same-Sex Couple on Kiss Cam
- Newly Out Fox Contributor Isn't Very Concerned About Gay Rights
- Out NYC Owners Call Gays 'Cheap,' 'Entitled' In Disastrous Interview
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- Mixed Messages: Supreme Court Denies Review of 'Ex-Gay' Therapy Ban, Trans Inmate's Surgery
- WATCH: Can the GOP Presidential Field Get Any More Antigay?