WATCH: Colonel Sanders Says KFC Loves Gay People
BY Jeremy Kinser
August 01 2012 1:21 PM ET
KFC founder Colonel Sanders (embodied by actor John Goodman) returns to say that he's more progressive about LGBT equality than Chick-fil-A.
"Let it be known Colonel Sanders loves the gays," Sanders says, while hosting a dinner party with several gay men. "Hell, I might even be one," he adds. He also reveals that he really enjoys listening to Bette Midler albums and wants you to know he's not just kowtowing to win more gay business.
"I love all gay people," Sanders shares, adding, "And we're open on Sundays."
Watch the video below.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Governors of Connecticut, New York, and Washington Ban Travel to Indiana