The Kinsey Sicks Make Music From GOP's Platform
BY Sunnivie Brydum
August 22 2012 3:44 PM ET
Drag troupe and barbershop quartet The Kinsey Sicks have added their harmonious voices to those hoping to elect Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan in November.
The "Dragapella Beauty Shop Quartet," known for their pleasant harmonies, snarky political commentary, and over-the-top performances in drag, today released a video detailing the Romney-Ryan economic plan. The feature tenet? "Sell the poor!"
The Kinsey Sicks are scheduled to perform tomorrow at the University of Tampa in Florida, where the Republican National Convention will be held next week. A performance scheduled for Friday was rescheduled for October 25 due to a "neighborhood lockdown, as a result of the RNC," said an email containing the video.
Watch the video below.
- Travel Vegas Top 5: The Best New Restaurants 13 min 37 sec ago
- Women WATCH: These Lesbians are 'Proud to Be Femme!' 36 min 51 sec ago
- Politics India's Sodomy Ban Incites 'Day of Rage' Among Activists 1 hour 43 min ago
- Activism Queers for Economic Justice Announces Closure 1 hour 45 min ago
- Entertainment News Johnny Weir Scrubs His Bio of Russian Government Work 2 hours 53 min ago
- Transgender HHS to Reevaluate Ban on Gender-Confirming Surgeries 2 hours 58 min ago
- Television WATCH: Ian McKellen Strolls Down Sesame Street 2:21 PM