The Kinsey Sicks Make Music From GOP's Platform
BY Sunnivie Brydum
August 22 2012 4:44 PM ET
Drag troupe and barbershop quartet The Kinsey Sicks have added their harmonious voices to those hoping to elect Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan in November.
The "Dragapella Beauty Shop Quartet," known for their pleasant harmonies, snarky political commentary, and over-the-top performances in drag, today released a video detailing the Romney-Ryan economic plan. The feature tenet? "Sell the poor!"
The Kinsey Sicks are scheduled to perform tomorrow at the University of Tampa in Florida, where the Republican National Convention will be held next week. A performance scheduled for Friday was rescheduled for October 25 due to a "neighborhood lockdown, as a result of the RNC," said an email containing the video.
Watch the video below.
- WATCH: One Gay Man's Touching Plea for Equality in Utah
- Op-ed: A Second Look at Bisexuality
- Timothy Dolan Uncomfortable as Pope Calls for Study of Civil Unions
- South Carolina Legislators Vote to Cut University Funding for Assigning LGBT Books
- Low-Income Apartment Complex for LGBT Seniors Opens in Philadelphia
- Johnny and Tara at 30 Rock, Can't Stop With Play-By-Play
- Politics South Carolina Legislators Vote to Cut University Funding for Assigning LGBT Books March 09 2014 4:46 PM
- Politics WATCH: One Gay Man's Touching Plea for Equality in Utah March 09 2014 3:09 PM
- Religion Uncomfortable: Timothy Dolan Versus Pope on Civil Unions March 09 2014 3:04 PM
- Politics WATCH: Low-Income Apartments for LGBT Seniors Open March 09 2014 1:49 PM
- Comedy Johnny and Tara at 30 Rock, Can't Stop With Play-By-Play March 09 2014 1:00 PM
- Comedy 8 Movies Made Better With 'Let It Go' March 09 2014 11:50 AM
- Film Gay-Helmed Sci-Fi Film Space Station 76 Debuts at SXSW March 08 2014 8:15 PM