The Kinsey Sicks Make Music From GOP's Platform
BY Sunnivie Brydum
August 22 2012 4:44 PM ET
Drag troupe and barbershop quartet The Kinsey Sicks have added their harmonious voices to those hoping to elect Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan in November.
The "Dragapella Beauty Shop Quartet," known for their pleasant harmonies, snarky political commentary, and over-the-top performances in drag, today released a video detailing the Romney-Ryan economic plan. The feature tenet? "Sell the poor!"
The Kinsey Sicks are scheduled to perform tomorrow at the University of Tampa in Florida, where the Republican National Convention will be held next week. A performance scheduled for Friday was rescheduled for October 25 due to a "neighborhood lockdown, as a result of the RNC," said an email containing the video.
Watch the video below.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Women WATCH: Real Lesbians Watch and Break Down 'Lesbian' Porn 8 min 18 sec ago
- Commentary Op-ed: Democrats Throw Queers Under the Bus—Again 56 min 36 sec ago
- Transgender Transgender Woman Alleges Discrimination by Bridal Shop 1 hour 9 min ago
- Youth Boy Scouts' Decision Draws Heated Reaction From All Sides 1 hour 52 min ago
- Entertainment News Do You Hear 'Girl Men' or 'Guru Men?' 11:20 AM
- The End of Bullying Could Video Games Be a Cure for Anti-LGBT Bullying? 7:00 AM
- Television The Brains Behind Husbands 6:03 AM