A Tea Party Reporter's Uncanny Interviews
BY Lucas Grindley
September 11 2012 1:02 PM ET
Susie Sampson and her "Tea Party Report" have a tagline: "Balancing the lame stream media by good southern reportin' on Tea Party values!"
Sampson is a big fan of Stephen Colbert. And her "coverage" of the national party conventions might have slipped by you. But it's absolutely worth looking back on for its revealing interview with Stephen Baldwin on whether same-sex marriage is mentioned in the Constitution and Victoria Jackson on why she's against adoption by gay couples — among talks with other wacky political fans.
She actually managed to fit in a few brief (and awkward) conversations with Newt Gingrich and John Kerry.
Watch a few of her "reports" on the following pages, starting with this one from the Democratic National Convention.
- WATCH: The 12 Gayest Holiday Spectaculars Ever!
- These Couples Prove Love Is Love
- Op-ed: What I Didn't Learn in Catholic School
- Salvation Army 'Does Not Consider Homosexual Orientation a Sin'
- Bryan Singer Announces News for Next X-Men Film
- Redbox Picks Up Bridegroom Despite Rule Against Documentaries
- Parenting Israel Again Deals Gay Couples, Families Legislative Setback 0 sec ago
- Entertainment News Tig Notaro Nominated for Best Comedy Album 47 min 57 sec ago
- HIV & AIDS Republican Pol: Gays Want Free Medical Care Because of AIDS 51 min 57 sec ago
- Politics Gay Former Republican Congressman Condemns Interparty Discrimination 3:07 PM
- World News Putin Tightens Grip on Kremlin-Run News Agencies 3:02 PM
- Film Redbox Picks Up Bridegroom Despite Rule Against Documentaries 2:53 PM
- Travel Super Seniors of the Palm Springs Follies Prepare for the End 2:49 PM