A Tea Party Reporter's Uncanny Interviews
BY Lucas Grindley
September 11 2012 2:02 PM ET
Susie Sampson and her "Tea Party Report" have a tagline: "Balancing the lame stream media by good southern reportin' on Tea Party values!"
Sampson is a big fan of Stephen Colbert. And her "coverage" of the national party conventions might have slipped by you. But it's absolutely worth looking back on for its revealing interview with Stephen Baldwin on whether same-sex marriage is mentioned in the Constitution and Victoria Jackson on why she's against adoption by gay couples — among talks with other wacky political fans.
She actually managed to fit in a few brief (and awkward) conversations with Newt Gingrich and John Kerry.
Watch a few of her "reports" on the following pages, starting with this one from the Democratic National Convention.
- WATCH: President Obama Tells Morehouse Grads 'Be the Best Husband to Your Boyfriend'
- Op-ed: Religion Shouldn't Be an Excuse for Discrimination
- The Miseducation of Destin Holmes
- WATCH: The Cure for Gay Wedding-Related Depression
- WATCH: Ben Affleck and SNL Crew Go to Ex-Gay Camp
- Florida Teen Facing Sex Offender Charge For Consensual Same-Sex Relationship
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Travel Gay Bashing? There's an App for That! 1 hour 1 min ago
- Commentary Gun Advocate Uses Gays To Make His Point 2 hours 58 min ago
- Music EXCLUSIVE: Audra McDonald's 'Some Days' 8:56 AM
- Travel A Handy, Color-Coded Map to Gay Europe 8:43 AM
- Commentary Op-ed: Religion Shouldn't Be an Excuse for Discrimination 4:40 AM
- Current Issue The Miseducation of Destin Holmes 4:00 AM
- Politics Obama to Grads: 'Be the Best Husband to Your Boyfriend' May 20 2013 7:56 PM