A Tea Party Reporter's Uncanny Interviews
BY Lucas Grindley
September 11 2012 2:02 PM ET
Susie Sampson and her "Tea Party Report" have a tagline: "Balancing the lame stream media by good southern reportin' on Tea Party values!"
Sampson is a big fan of Stephen Colbert. And her "coverage" of the national party conventions might have slipped by you. But it's absolutely worth looking back on for its revealing interview with Stephen Baldwin on whether same-sex marriage is mentioned in the Constitution and Victoria Jackson on why she's against adoption by gay couples — among talks with other wacky political fans.
She actually managed to fit in a few brief (and awkward) conversations with Newt Gingrich and John Kerry.
Watch a few of her "reports" on the following pages, starting with this one from the Democratic National Convention.
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- Op-ed: My Life as a Gay Boy Scout
- A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World
- WATCH: President Obama Tells Morehouse Grads 'Be the Best Husband to Your Boyfriend'
- Father of Teen Facing Felony for Lesbian Relationship Says She's Been Targeted Before
- Op-ed: Adopting the T in LGBT
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Film New Man Of Steel and Wolverine Trailers Debut 7 min 29 sec ago
- Travel Top 10 Ways to Score and Upgrade on Your Next Flight 43 min 35 sec ago
- Travel A Perfect Day in Rio 1 hour 11 min ago
- Marriage Equality Recalls of Pro-Marriage Equality Lawmakers Quashed in Minnesota 5:30 AM
- Commentary Op-ed: My Life as a Gay Boy Scout 4:34 AM
- Current Issue A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World 4:00 AM
- Current Issue A Home of Our Own 4:00 AM