Best Tweets: 'Duck You, Phil Robertson'
BY Jami Smith
December 20 2013 4:29 PM ET
Twitter has had a lot to joke about this week. In news that shocked almost no one, the Duck Dynasty star, Phil Robertson is homophobic. More importantly, did you see the Lady Gaga-Christina Aguilera duet on the season finale of The Voice? Read all of the best jokes about it here.
Join the more than 9,000 people who follow @Gaysayer for LGBT inclusive comedy on a daily basis.
The Duck Dynasty guy's comparison of gays to terrorists is less insulting than Britney Spears' assumption that we'd buy "Work Bitch."
— Dave Holmes (@DaveHolmes) December 20, 2013
Let's focus on the real enemy to the gay community. @GQMagazine interviewed someone with poor grooming habits.
— Jami Smith (@jamismithcomic) December 20, 2013
If the camera adds 10 lbs, does Kelly Ripa even exist?
— lisa goodwin (@LisaGoodwin1) December 18, 2013
We accept the Beyoncé we think we deserve.
— victoria (@theblowout) December 20, 2013
I thought we all knew inbred swamp people were homophobic. Unless there's a banjo playing. Then game on queers!
— Justin Martindale (@justmartindale) December 19, 2013
- WATCH: Obama Bundler, HRC Founder Terry Bean Arrested on Sex Crimes Charges
- Smoke Signals' Gay Actor Turned Doctor Lands New Career-Defining Role
- 6 Bad Signs of a Good Relationship
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Transgender Pioneer and Stone Butch Blues Author Leslie Feinberg Has Died
- These 48 Trans Women and Men Changed the World