#TBT: Suspiciously Gay Ads
BY Christopher Harrity
April 10 2014 6:00 AM ET
Welcome to the Valley of the Double Entendre, where gay people see meanings that aren't there ... or are they? Could anyone ever have been so innocent?
Fasten your seat belt, Earle, it's going to be a long symbolic ride.
My compliments on your very good taste in capelets, young, young man.
- Ethics Complaint Filed Against Texas AG Over Stance on Marriage Licenses
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Why Does Vogue Think Bisexuality Is a Phase?
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- PHOTOS: Best of Pride