#TBT: Suspiciously Gay Ads
BY Christopher Harrity
April 10 2014 6:00 AM ET
Welcome to the Valley of the Double Entendre, where gay people see meanings that aren't there ... or are they? Could anyone ever have been so innocent?
Fasten your seat belt, Earle, it's going to be a long symbolic ride.
My compliments on your very good taste in capelets, young, young man.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- White House to Unveil New HIV Strategy
- Op-ed: What I Learned From My High School's Gay English Teacher
- Op-ed: The Far-Reaching Consequences of Dating App Racism
- WATCH: A Straight Wedding Morphs Into a Gay Proposal