Lesbians Targeted in Texas Vandalism
BY Neal Broverman
June 11 2012 3:07 PM ET
A lesbian couple were just two of many people targeted by antigay vandals in Arlington, Texas, this weekend.
The couple's car was defaced with antigay epithets spraypainted on the vehicle. "Other cars of non-LGBT residents on the same block were also vandalized with sexually derogatory language," according to David Mack Henderson of Fairness Fort Worth.
While the women were shaken, they did note that police responded quickly to their call and their neighbors showered them with support. Read more on Henderson's Facebook page.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- He Said, She Said: Privilege Check On I Am Cait
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- Straight Talk With Years & Years' Olly Alexander, the U.K.'s New Gay Pop Star
- 60 Homoerotic Album Covers
- Lesbian Couple Allegedly Beaten After Kissing Outside Six Flags in Mass.