Lesbians Targeted in Texas Vandalism
BY Neal Broverman
June 11 2012 3:07 PM ET
A lesbian couple were just two of many people targeted by antigay vandals in Arlington, Texas, this weekend.
The couple's car was defaced with antigay epithets spraypainted on the vehicle. "Other cars of non-LGBT residents on the same block were also vandalized with sexually derogatory language," according to David Mack Henderson of Fairness Fort Worth.
While the women were shaken, they did note that police responded quickly to their call and their neighbors showered them with support. Read more on Henderson's Facebook page.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Commentary Op-ed: How My Mom Found Out About My Boyfriend 1 hour 53 min ago
- Religion An Exodus From the 'Ex-Gay' Movement? 12:50 AM
- Entertainment News A Moment For James Gandolfini June 19 2013 11:38 PM
- Entertainment News Muscle Worship: Meet the Men of L.A.'s New Gay Strip Club June 19 2013 9:45 PM
- Religion Filipino Archbishop Says Gay Men and Lesbians Can Marry — Each Other June 19 2013 7:56 PM
- Travel Drag Racing in Jerusalem June 19 2013 7:20 PM
- Crime Police Seek Suspects Who Vandalized Chick-fil-A With Antigay Slurs June 19 2013 7:18 PM