Lesbians Targeted in Texas Vandalism
BY Neal Broverman
June 11 2012 3:07 PM ET
A lesbian couple were just two of many people targeted by antigay vandals in Arlington, Texas, this weekend.
The couple's car was defaced with antigay epithets spraypainted on the vehicle. "Other cars of non-LGBT residents on the same block were also vandalized with sexually derogatory language," according to David Mack Henderson of Fairness Fort Worth.
While the women were shaken, they did note that police responded quickly to their call and their neighbors showered them with support. Read more on Henderson's Facebook page.
- 16 Antigay Leaders Exposed as Gay or Bi
- Broadway Bares Gets Naked for the 25th Time
- PHOTOS: The Bare Truths of Trans Men
- WATCH: Funny or Die Envisions Parental Response to Josh Duggar's Sex Abuse Scandal
- Op-ed: A 13-Year-Old, the Minnesota Governor, and LGBT Rights
- WATCH: The Gays Are Recruiting, Warns Pat Robertson