Vandals Smash Windows of S.F.'s GLBT Historical Society
BY Neal Broverman
October 29 2012 6:28 PM ET
Hours after the San Francisco Giants won the World Series, vandals smashed the windows of San Francisco's GLBT History Museum, JoeMyGod reports.
The crime occurred around 4:45 a.m. Monday morning, and museum staff and the San Francisco Police Department responded immediately; the museum is located in the city's LGBT-popular Castro neighborhood.
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Alan Cumming Is Bisexual — And You Might Be Too
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?