Vandals Smash Windows of S.F.'s GLBT Historical Society
BY Neal Broverman
October 29 2012 5:28 PM ET
Hours after the San Francisco Giants won the World Series, vandals smashed the windows of San Francisco's GLBT History Museum, JoeMyGod reports.
The crime occurred around 4:45 a.m. Monday morning, and museum staff and the San Francisco Police Department responded immediately; the museum is located in the city's LGBT-popular Castro neighborhood.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'
- Op-ed: How Gay Genius Alan Turing Got Me Through Middle School
- STUDY: Gay Sex Helps Humans Bond and Survive