Vandals Smash Windows of S.F.'s GLBT Historical Society
BY Neal Broverman
October 29 2012 6:28 PM ET
Hours after the San Francisco Giants won the World Series, vandals smashed the windows of San Francisco's GLBT History Museum, JoeMyGod reports.
The crime occurred around 4:45 a.m. Monday morning, and museum staff and the San Francisco Police Department responded immediately; the museum is located in the city's LGBT-popular Castro neighborhood.
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Trans Woman Who Expanded Facebook's Gender Options Banned For Not Using 'Real Name'
- He Went There: Antigay Judge Roy Moore Compares Marriage Equality to Holocaust
- WATCH: 7-Year-Old Waves Pride Flag in Face of Homophobic Rant, Wins Internet