Vandals Smash Windows of S.F.'s GLBT Historical Society
BY Neal Broverman
October 29 2012 5:28 PM ET
Hours after the San Francisco Giants won the World Series, vandals smashed the windows of San Francisco's GLBT History Museum, JoeMyGod reports.
The crime occurred around 4:45 a.m. Monday morning, and museum staff and the San Francisco Police Department responded immediately; the museum is located in the city's LGBT-popular Castro neighborhood.
- Holiday Guide: Shop Here, Not There
- Op-ed: Stop Judging Tom Daley and Dustin Lance Black
- WATCH: Jared Leto on Avoiding Trans Character 'Cliché' for 'Dallas Buyers Club'
- Op-ed: Don't Worry, Tom Daley's Getting Biphobic Tweets, Too
- Op-ed: Straight Teen Girls Can Change the World
- WATCH: The Best From 6 Olympic Gay Divers
- Entertainment News James Franco Teases 50 Shades of Batman & Robin 20 min 57 sec ago
- Entertainment News Tom Daley: 'It Really Was Love at First Sight' 26 min 57 sec ago
- Sports WATCH: The Best From 6 Olympic Gay Divers 7:04 AM
- Commentary Op-ed: Stop Judging Tom Daley and Dustin Lance Black 6:00 AM
- Bisexual Op-ed: Don't Worry, Tom Daley's Getting Biphobic Tweets, Too 5:00 AM
- Women WATCH: Lesbian-Themed Web Series 'Kelsey' - Kelsey Gets All Kinds of Action December 04 2013 8:27 PM
- Travel Out Traveler Awards: Best Cruise Line? December 04 2013 7:42 PM