Vandals Smash Windows of S.F.'s GLBT Historical Society
BY Neal Broverman
October 29 2012 6:28 PM ET
Hours after the San Francisco Giants won the World Series, vandals smashed the windows of San Francisco's GLBT History Museum, JoeMyGod reports.
The crime occurred around 4:45 a.m. Monday morning, and museum staff and the San Francisco Police Department responded immediately; the museum is located in the city's LGBT-popular Castro neighborhood.
- Op-ed: How The Way He Looks Will Open Your Eyes
- 'God's Not Afraid of New Things,' Pope Tells Antigay Bishops
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: As Marriage Equality Spreads, Judge Rules NOM Can't Recoup $700K in Legal Fees
- WATCH: CNN's Cooper, Lemon Explore Their Roots in Special Program
- Hot Tickets: Broadway's Out Leading Men