Vandals Smash Windows of S.F.'s GLBT Historical Society
BY Neal Broverman
October 29 2012 6:28 PM ET
Hours after the San Francisco Giants won the World Series, vandals smashed the windows of San Francisco's GLBT History Museum, JoeMyGod reports.
The crime occurred around 4:45 a.m. Monday morning, and museum staff and the San Francisco Police Department responded immediately; the museum is located in the city's LGBT-popular Castro neighborhood.
- Op-ed: In Defense of Looking
- This Is How Every Parent Should Respond After Their 13-Year-Old Comes Out
- Throwback Thursday: Richard Simmons Gets Inappropriate on Whose Line Is It Anyway?
- Right-Wingers Call Frozen a Gay Indoctrination Film
- Op-ed: No One Is Invincible
- After Elimination: Vivacious of RuPaul's Drag Race Season 6
- Travel Directors, Reality Housewives and the Sad Story of WeHo's 'Death Corner' 13 min 40 sec ago
- Politics Michigan's First Out Federal Judge Confirmed 1 hour 13 min ago
- Arts & Entertainment Model Andrej Pejic Shouts: 'I'm a Boy and I'm a Girl!' 1 hour 22 min ago
- Women This is the Meryl Streep/Hillary Clinton Selfie You Need In Your Life Right Now! 2 hours 33 min ago
- Comedy WATCH: Richard Simmons Gets Inappropriate on TV 2:27 PM
- Women WATCH: AI's Out Performer MK Nobilette Does 'To Make You Feel My Love' 2:11 PM
- Marriage Equality WATCH: Married British Same-Sex Couples Are Now Legal 1:56 PM