Murder Mastermind Charles Manson is Bi, Raped a Man
BY Neal Broverman
November 23 2013 1:10 PM ET
Charles Manson, one of the most notorious criminals in the history of the U.S., told Rolling Stone he's bisexual and once raped a man.
In 1969, Manson convinced his followers to murder rich and famous people in Los Angeles, including pregnant Valley of the Dolls actress Sharon Tate, in two brutal home invasions. He was convicted years later of masterminding the crimes, an attempt to start a nationwide race riot, and is serving the rest of his life in a California prison.
Currently engaged to a 25-year-old woman, Manson said in a recent profile he is attracted to both men and women: "Sex to me is like going to the toilet. Whether it's a girl or not. It doesn't matter. I don't play that girl-guy shit. I'm not hung up in that game."
Manson, now 79 and utilizing a cane, admitted to raping a man in a shower when the convicted murderer was only 17. Read the profile here.
- Artist Spotlight: Roberta Marrero
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- LSU Fraternity Faces Heat For Crass Michael Sam Banner
- LGBT People Are Driving an Upheaval in Video Games
- Gay Photographer Blinded With Gasoline In U.K. Hate Crime