Murder Mastermind Charles Manson is Bi, Raped a Man
BY Neal Broverman
November 23 2013 1:10 PM ET
Charles Manson, one of the most notorious criminals in the history of the U.S., told Rolling Stone he's bisexual and once raped a man.
In 1969, Manson convinced his followers to murder rich and famous people in Los Angeles, including pregnant Valley of the Dolls actress Sharon Tate, in two brutal home invasions. He was convicted years later of masterminding the crimes, an attempt to start a nationwide race riot, and is serving the rest of his life in a California prison.
Currently engaged to a 25-year-old woman, Manson said in a recent profile he is attracted to both men and women: "Sex to me is like going to the toilet. Whether it's a girl or not. It doesn't matter. I don't play that girl-guy shit. I'm not hung up in that game."
Manson, now 79 and utilizing a cane, admitted to raping a man in a shower when the convicted murderer was only 17. Read the profile here.
- Op-ed: The Far-Reaching Consequences of Dating App Racism
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Folk Singer Janis Ian: Bill Cosby Blackballed Me From TV as a Teen
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Katelynn on Caitlyn: I Am Cait Through the Eyes of TV's First Trans Reality Star
- Debunking Bill Cosby's Claim He Can Read Women's Desires, Accuser Comes Out As Lesbian