Dr. Frank's Tips on How to Trim Down
BY Frank Spinelli, M D
July 20 2010 7:00 PM ET
1. Limit your intake of alcohol, fruit juice, and carbonated sodas. They’re high in sugar and sodium, which can lead to water retention.
2. Drink plenty of water.
3. Eat six smaller nutritious meals a day. This will keep your metabolism revved up and will burn more calories.
4. Try to eat protein- rich meals instead of complex carbohydrates.
5. When in doubt, avoid all things white: sugar, flour, salt, and rice. It’s better to stick with whole grains and unrefined food sources.
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- PHOTOS: A Global Pride Explosion
- Why Is the Duggar Family Paying the Cops Investigating Them?
- Girl Scouts Raise $100,000 in One Day After Dropping Transphobic Donor
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet