Nevada ADAP gets $6.4 million grant
April 14 2004 11:00 PM ET
Nevada's health department recently received a $6.4 million federal Ryan White grant to continue its AIDS Drug Assistance Program. The grant amount will allow all eligible HIV-positive people to access ADAP without being put on a waiting list, said Gov. Kenny Guinn. The money will allow participants to receive medical care and other services, including case management, through local health districts, community providers, and correctional facilities. The grant supplements a similar $4.4 million federal grant previously awarded to the city of Las Vegas for AIDS services.
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Why the Mississippi Marriage Win Is Our Most Important Yet
- Meet This Year's 'Prime Time 25'
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'