Nevada ADAP gets $6.4 million grant
April 15 2004 12:00 AM ET
Nevada's health department recently received a $6.4 million federal Ryan White grant to continue its AIDS Drug Assistance Program. The grant amount will allow all eligible HIV-positive people to access ADAP without being put on a waiting list, said Gov. Kenny Guinn. The money will allow participants to receive medical care and other services, including case management, through local health districts, community providers, and correctional facilities. The grant supplements a similar $4.4 million federal grant previously awarded to the city of Las Vegas for AIDS services.
- More Events Cancel Over Gay Hotel Owner's Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Gay High-Schooler Gets Date for Prom — With Straight Best Friend
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'