Arrest made in Chinese gay serial murders
August 12 2003 12:00 AM ET
Police in Beijing have arrested a 24-year-old man in connection with the murders of seven gay men, Agence France-Presse reports. The man admitted to the murders and said he killed the men after luring them to his apartment via the Internet. He also told police that he murdered a 15-year-old classmate in 1994. The classmate was reportedly a former lover who had broken up with him.
- #TBT: Selling the Male Body
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- BREAKING: North Carolina Governor to Veto Antigay Measure
- Alabama's Antigay Chief Justice Scolds Ruth Bader Ginsburg on 'Judicial Ethics'
- WATCH: Jon Stewart Takes on Rand Paul