Arrest made in Chinese gay serial murders
August 12 2003 12:00 AM ET
Police in Beijing have arrested a 24-year-old man in connection with the murders of seven gay men, Agence France-Presse reports. The man admitted to the murders and said he killed the men after luring them to his apartment via the Internet. He also told police that he murdered a 15-year-old classmate in 1994. The classmate was reportedly a former lover who had broken up with him.
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- Op-ed: Are Millennials More Racist Than Antigay?
- First Gay Couple to Wed at West Point Turns Tables on Antigay Attacker
- WATCH: Indiana Town Postpones LGBT Rights Vote Over Confusion