Arrest made in Chinese gay serial murders
August 12 2003 12:00 AM ET
Police in Beijing have arrested a 24-year-old man in connection with the murders of seven gay men, Agence France-Presse reports. The man admitted to the murders and said he killed the men after luring them to his apartment via the Internet. He also told police that he murdered a 15-year-old classmate in 1994. The classmate was reportedly a former lover who had broken up with him.
- Larry King Is Confused By Anna Paquin's 'Non-Practicing' Bisexuality
- The Peculiarity of Black Trans Male Privilege
- Daddy, What Does 'Gay' Mean?
- Tyler Oakley Could Be The First Gay Person You Ever Met
- #TBT: Famous Moments On the Wrong Side of History
- Janet Mock On OKCupid, And Changing Your Race On Take Part Live