Arrest made in Chinese gay serial murders
August 12 2003 12:00 AM ET
Police in Beijing have arrested a 24-year-old man in connection with the murders of seven gay men, Agence France-Presse reports. The man admitted to the murders and said he killed the men after luring them to his apartment via the Internet. He also told police that he murdered a 15-year-old classmate in 1994. The classmate was reportedly a former lover who had broken up with him.
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: StoryCorps Founder Discuss Gay Dad in Inspiring TED Talk
- Is It Time for These Indiana Events to Relocate?