Queen Latifah Buys Home With Trainer
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 14 2010 7:35 PM ET
Versatile entertainer Queen Latifah has purchased a home in Los Angeles with her personal trainer, Jeanette Jenkins, according to website Gawker. The rapper-turned-actress who has starred in hit films such as Chicago and Hairspray and fitness guru Jenkins reportedly paid $1.4 million for the Mediterranean-style home in the Hollywood Hills and have put both their names on the deed.
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition
- Mayweather, Pacquiao: Two Checkered Pasts with LGBTs, One with Women
- New Details Emerge as Officials Rule Leelah Alcorn's Death a 'Suicide'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Smith College Now Admits Trans Women
- With Marriage Off the Table, Is Trans Community the New Target?