Couple Opens Up for K-Y
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 27 2010 7:40 PM ET
One gay couple shared their story with K-Y Brand, and ended up in a national magazine.
Geoffrey and Rusty were chosen as America's Top Couple and are featured in an advertisement in the current issue of Entertainment Weekly. The title comes courtesy of K-Y's CouplesPlace page on Facebook, where couples entered a contest, telling K-Y about why their level of trust, intimacy, and communication makes them America's Top Couple.
Rusty and Geoffrey won a trip to New York City and a photoshoot, which will be used in the advertisement.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers