Couple Opens Up for K-Y
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 27 2010 7:40 PM ET
One gay couple shared their story with K-Y Brand, and ended up in a national magazine.
Geoffrey and Rusty were chosen as America's Top Couple and are featured in an advertisement in the current issue of Entertainment Weekly. The title comes courtesy of K-Y's CouplesPlace page on Facebook, where couples entered a contest, telling K-Y about why their level of trust, intimacy, and communication makes them America's Top Couple.
Rusty and Geoffrey won a trip to New York City and a photoshoot, which will be used in the advertisement.
- Josh Duggar Resigns From Antigay Family Research Council Amid Sexual Abuse Allegations
- #TBT: The Battle for the Bulge
- 25 Unforgettable Gay TV Kisses
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- For YouTube's 10th Birthday, the 10 Best LGBT Videos
- 18 Camp Classic Musicals That Make Us Sing