Couple Opens Up for K-Y
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 27 2010 7:40 PM ET
One gay couple shared their story with K-Y Brand, and ended up in a national magazine.
Geoffrey and Rusty were chosen as America's Top Couple and are featured in an advertisement in the current issue of Entertainment Weekly. The title comes courtesy of K-Y's CouplesPlace page on Facebook, where couples entered a contest, telling K-Y about why their level of trust, intimacy, and communication makes them America's Top Couple.
Rusty and Geoffrey won a trip to New York City and a photoshoot, which will be used in the advertisement.
- Iowa Couple Plans 1,000 Antigay Billboards
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series