Couple Opens Up for K-Y
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 27 2010 6:40 PM ET
One gay couple shared their story with K-Y Brand, and ended up in a national magazine.
Geoffrey and Rusty were chosen as America's Top Couple and are featured in an advertisement in the current issue of Entertainment Weekly. The title comes courtesy of K-Y's CouplesPlace page on Facebook, where couples entered a contest, telling K-Y about why their level of trust, intimacy, and communication makes them America's Top Couple.
Rusty and Geoffrey won a trip to New York City and a photoshoot, which will be used in the advertisement.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Obama Bundler, HRC Founder Terry Bean Arrested on Sex Crimes Charges
- 6 Bad Signs of a Good Relationship
- The Advocate's Person of the Year: Vladimir Putin
- Transgender Pioneer and Stone Butch Blues Author Leslie Feinberg Has Died
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers