Couple Opens Up for K-Y
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 27 2010 7:40 PM ET
One gay couple shared their story with K-Y Brand, and ended up in a national magazine.
Geoffrey and Rusty were chosen as America's Top Couple and are featured in an advertisement in the current issue of Entertainment Weekly. The title comes courtesy of K-Y's CouplesPlace page on Facebook, where couples entered a contest, telling K-Y about why their level of trust, intimacy, and communication makes them America's Top Couple.
Rusty and Geoffrey won a trip to New York City and a photoshoot, which will be used in the advertisement.
- Op-ed: Be a Lady, Not a Tramp
- Playwright Responds to N.C. High School That Canceled Play Due to Gay Scene
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- Last-Minute Gift Ideas for the Catholic Who Suddenly Wants to Be Friends
- Op-ed: How the Voices of Children Have Helped Turn the Tide on Marriage Equality
- Michael Sam, Cowboys Welcome Lull in Media Attention