Jon Stewart: CPAC Was a Roast
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 16 2011 1:05 PM ET
From Mitch McConnell to Michele Bachmann to Ann Coulter, Jon Stewart
counts down the most comedic moments of this year’s Conservative Political Action Conference,
saying the event was a comedic roast a la Comedy Central
or the Friars Club.
"This year it's a roast!" Stewart said. "Only with Barack Obama as their Pamela Anderson, and socialism was their 'she was married to someone with a comically large penis.'"
Stewart’s favorite moment? Bachmann's joke about China's Hu Jintao holding so much U.S. money that you could say, "Hu's your dadddy."
"OK, so now we know how you would tell a joke to kindergardeners or an English-as-a-second-language class, but neither of them are there!"
|The Daily Show With Jon Stewart||Mon - Thurs 11p / 10c|
- New Antigay Children's Book Teaches Kids to Hate LGBT Families
- WATCH: Kaitlyn Hunt Rejects Plea Deal, Girlfriend's Parents Say They Had No Choice
- Artist Spotlight: Christopher Sousa
- Robbie Rogers to Become First Openly Gay Major League Soccer Player
- French Marriage Equality Opponent 'Very Scared' Of Right-Wing Backlash
- WATCH: It Already Got Better for This Colorado Student
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Marriage Equality French Marriage Equality Opponent 'Very Scared' Of Right-Wing Backlash 12 min 25 sec ago
- Marriage Equality French Marriage Equality Opponent 'Very Scared' Of Right-Wing Backlash 12 min 33 sec ago
- Entertainment News Augusten Burroughs Shows Off Wedding Rings 1 hour 18 min ago
- Women WATCH: Kaitlyn Hunt Rejects Plea Deal, Ex-Girlfriend's Parents Speak 1 hour 53 min ago
- Washington D.C. White House to Host Pride Reception June 13 2 hours 29 min ago
- Politics Virginia's Lt. Gov. Nominee Says Gays Are 'Ikky' 2 hours 39 min ago
- Sports Robbie Rogers Returns as First Openly Gay Footballer 11:56 AM