Jon Stewart: CPAC Was a Roast
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 16 2011 1:05 PM ET
From Mitch McConnell to Michele Bachmann to Ann Coulter, Jon Stewart
counts down the most comedic moments of this year’s Conservative Political Action Conference,
saying the event was a comedic roast a la Comedy Central
or the Friars Club.
"This year it's a roast!" Stewart said. "Only with Barack Obama as their Pamela Anderson, and socialism was their 'she was married to someone with a comically large penis.'"
Stewart’s favorite moment? Bachmann's joke about China's Hu Jintao holding so much U.S. money that you could say, "Hu's your dadddy."
"OK, so now we know how you would tell a joke to kindergardeners or an English-as-a-second-language class, but neither of them are there!"
|The Daily Show With Jon Stewart||Mon - Thurs 11p / 10c|
- WATCH: 'Christian' Family's Terrifying Response to Son Coming Out
- WATCH: Teen From Disturbing Video Explains How It Started
- MICHAEL SAM CUT FROM RAMS ROSTER
- WATCH: Dr. Drew Interviews Gay Teen Attacked by Christian Family
- Op-ed: This Is What Happens When a Generation Is Raised on LGBT Visibility
- Never Say This to Gay Parents