Jon Stewart: CPAC Was a Roast
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 16 2011 12:05 PM ET
From Mitch McConnell to Michele Bachmann to Ann Coulter, Jon Stewart
counts down the most comedic moments of this year’s Conservative Political Action Conference,
saying the event was a comedic roast a la Comedy Central
or the Friars Club.
"This year it's a roast!" Stewart said. "Only with Barack Obama as their Pamela Anderson, and socialism was their 'she was married to someone with a comically large penis.'"
Stewart’s favorite moment? Bachmann's joke about China's Hu Jintao holding so much U.S. money that you could say, "Hu's your dadddy."
"OK, so now we know how you would tell a joke to kindergardeners or an English-as-a-second-language class, but neither of them are there!"
|The Daily Show With Jon Stewart||Mon - Thurs 11p / 10c|
- Holiday Guide: Shop Here, Not There
- Op-ed: Stop Judging Tom Daley and Dustin Lance Black
- Gay News, LGBT Rights, Politics, Entertainment | The Advocate
- Op-ed: Don't Worry, Tom Daley's Getting Biphobic Tweets, Too
- WATCH: Jared Leto on Avoiding Trans Character 'Cliché' for 'Dallas Buyers Club'
- Op-ed: Straight Teen Girls Can Change the World
- Sports WATCH: The Best From 6 Olympic Gay Divers 1 hour 57 min ago
- Commentary Op-ed: Stop Judging Tom Daley and Dustin Lance Black 6:00 AM
- Bisexual Op-ed: Don't Worry, Tom Daley's Getting Biphobic Tweets, Too 5:00 AM
- Women WATCH: Lesbian-Themed Web Series 'Kelsey' - Kelsey Gets All Kinds of Action December 04 2013 8:27 PM
- Travel Out Traveler Awards: Best Cruise Line? December 04 2013 7:42 PM
- Society Making LGBT Spirits Bright This Holiday Season December 04 2013 7:41 PM
- Women PHOTOS: Oxford University's Women's Rugby Club Bares All for Charity December 04 2013 7:25 PM