Indiana Gay Activist: Vote Against Marriage Ban or Else
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 17 2011 1:25 PM ET
A prominent gay activist said he will expose scandalous secrets of any members of the Indiana legislature who vote to ban gay marriage in the state.
Bil Browning, who is from Indiana and now now lives in Washington, D.C., said he is looking for information on different members' same-sex affairs and extramarital affairs on his blog, The Bilerico Report. The same tactic was used against the legislature in 2007, when a similar bill was up for a vote.
"My phone has rang off the hook since I put up my call for dirt on the Indiana legislators who voted in favor of a marriage discrimination amendment," he wrote Thursday, pledging to verify tips he receives. "I heard about naked pics, illicit affairs and kiddie porn."
- WATCH: Obama Bundler, HRC Founder Terry Bean Arrested on Sex Crimes Charges
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Smoke Signals' Gay Actor Turned Doctor Lands New Career-Defining Role
- These 48 Trans Women and Men Changed the World
- 6 Bad Signs of a Good Relationship
- Transgender Pioneer and Stone Butch Blues Author Leslie Feinberg Has Died