Indiana Gay Activist: Vote Against Marriage Ban or Else
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 17 2011 2:25 PM ET
A prominent gay activist said he will expose scandalous secrets of any members of the Indiana legislature who vote to ban gay marriage in the state.
Bil Browning, who is from Indiana and now now lives in Washington, D.C., said he is looking for information on different members' same-sex affairs and extramarital affairs on his blog, The Bilerico Report. The same tactic was used against the legislature in 2007, when a similar bill was up for a vote.
"My phone has rang off the hook since I put up my call for dirt on the Indiana legislators who voted in favor of a marriage discrimination amendment," he wrote Thursday, pledging to verify tips he receives. "I heard about naked pics, illicit affairs and kiddie porn."
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Education Theological School Grads Show Support With Rainbow Tassels May 24 2013 8:55 PM
- Technology Want the Worst? Search for 'Gayest' May 24 2013 8:25 PM
- The End of Bullying WATCH: It Already Got Better for This Colorado Student May 24 2013 7:58 PM
- Women Kaitlyn Hunt Refuses Plea, Heads to Court Over Same-Sex High School Relationship May 24 2013 7:48 PM
- Politics Ukrainian LGBT Pride Event Blocked May 24 2013 7:32 PM
- Sports MMA Fighter in First Fight Since Revealing Gender Transition May 24 2013 7:00 PM
- Women Op-Ed: Remembering Sakia Gunn: the News Coverage and Homophobic Murder May 24 2013 6:27 PM