Indiana Gay Activist: Vote Against Marriage Ban or Else
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 17 2011 2:25 PM ET
A prominent gay activist said he will expose scandalous secrets of any members of the Indiana legislature who vote to ban gay marriage in the state.
Bil Browning, who is from Indiana and now now lives in Washington, D.C., said he is looking for information on different members' same-sex affairs and extramarital affairs on his blog, The Bilerico Report. The same tactic was used against the legislature in 2007, when a similar bill was up for a vote.
"My phone has rang off the hook since I put up my call for dirt on the Indiana legislators who voted in favor of a marriage discrimination amendment," he wrote Thursday, pledging to verify tips he receives. "I heard about naked pics, illicit affairs and kiddie porn."
- Op-ed: What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto
- WATCH: Gay Man's Grandfather Came Out to Him at 90 Years Old
- Trans Woman Sues CrossFit After Being Told to Compete in Men's Division
- Pet Shop Boys Remix Irish Drag Queen's Powerful Speech Against Homophobia
- Op-ed: In Boston, an Ugly St. Patrick's Day Tradition Continues
- The A-List Interview: Chris O'Dowd
- Television Looking GIF-cap: Season 1 Finale 1 hour 1 min ago
- Books Anne Rice Announces New Vampire Chronicles Novel 1 hour 4 min ago
- Business P.R. Agency Adds LGBT Practice 1 hour 31 min ago
- Travel A Tour Through the San Francisco of Looking, Season One 1 hour 33 min ago
- Women Houston Lesbian Couple Found Murdered, Cops Searching for Suspect 1 hour 37 min ago
- Women WATCH: 10 Worst Ways to Pick Up a Lesbian 1 hour 39 min ago
- Parenting Ubbas: The Golden Shower Toy 2 hours 35 min ago