Bank of America Grants S.F. Gay Orgs $130K
BY Neal Broverman
June 24 2011 8:05 PM ET
Bank of America, the sponsor of San Francisco's Pride celebration for the eighth year, earlier this week presented nine Bay Area LGBT organizations with a check for $130,000.
The gift from Bank of America will benefit the Lavender Youth Recreation and Information Center, Our Family Coalition, the National AIDS Memorial Grove, San Francisco Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender Community Center, Horizons Foundation, National Center for Lesbian Rights, Project Open Hand, San Francisco Pride Celebration, and San Francisco AIDS Foundation.
San Francisco Pride takes place this weekend with the theme of "In Pride We Trust."
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Op-ed: I Met My Best Friend on Grindr
- Op-ed: New Jersey's Most Antigay Teacher Shouldn't Have Her Job
- WATCH: The Weirdest Antigay Marriage Arguments Before the Supreme Court
- Prominent Queer Korean, Chicana Leader Killed in Her Atlanta Home