WATCH: Rosie O'Donnell Says Cancellation of Her Series Was "Fair"
BY Jeremy Kinser
March 20 2012 3:31 PM ET
Rosie O'Donnell says Oprah Winfrey gave her an "amazing shot" and that cancellation of her talk show was "fair."
Last Friday, Winfrey's network, OWN, announced it would cease production of The Rosie Show with the final episode scheduled to air March 30. "Oprah gave me an amazing shot and put me back on TV," O'Donnell says. "She believed in me."
O'Donnell takes the cancellation in stride, saying continuing with the show didn't make financial sense due to the decline in viewers. "It's a business," she says. "Oprah has treated me with nothing but respect from day one."
Watch the video below.
- Artist Spotlight: Carlos Barahona Possollo
- Alabama Probate Judges Association: We 'Cannot Legally' Issue Marriage Licenses to Gay Couples
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- WATCH: George Takei Parodies TLC's My Husband’s Not Gay
- WATCH: Rachel Maddow Skewers Bobby Jindal Prayer Rally
- Eleven Celebs Perez Has Bullied