WATCH: Rosie O'Donnell Says Cancellation of Her Series Was "Fair"
BY Jeremy Kinser
March 20 2012 4:31 PM ET
Rosie O'Donnell says Oprah Winfrey gave her an "amazing shot" and that cancellation of her talk show was "fair."
Last Friday, Winfrey's network, OWN, announced it would cease production of The Rosie Show with the final episode scheduled to air March 30. "Oprah gave me an amazing shot and put me back on TV," O'Donnell says. "She believed in me."
O'Donnell takes the cancellation in stride, saying continuing with the show didn't make financial sense due to the decline in viewers. "It's a business," she says. "Oprah has treated me with nothing but respect from day one."
Watch the video below.
- Pride at Work Tells HRC: ‘Enough Is Enough’
- WATCH: Antigay Ky. Clerk Inadvertently Married This Queer Couple
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- WATCH: How This 12-Year-Old Lacrosse Player Found His Courage
- Artist Spotlight: Jamil Hellu
- Thousands Rally in S.C. to 'Stand With God' Against Marriage Equality