WATCH: Rosie O'Donnell Says Cancellation of Her Series Was "Fair"
BY Jeremy Kinser
March 20 2012 3:31 PM ET
Rosie O'Donnell says Oprah Winfrey gave her an "amazing shot" and that cancellation of her talk show was "fair."
Last Friday, Winfrey's network, OWN, announced it would cease production of The Rosie Show with the final episode scheduled to air March 30. "Oprah gave me an amazing shot and put me back on TV," O'Donnell says. "She believed in me."
O'Donnell takes the cancellation in stride, saying continuing with the show didn't make financial sense due to the decline in viewers. "It's a business," she says. "Oprah has treated me with nothing but respect from day one."
Watch the video below.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View