WATCH: Rosie O'Donnell Says Cancellation of Her Series Was "Fair"
BY Jeremy Kinser
March 20 2012 4:31 PM ET
Rosie O'Donnell says Oprah Winfrey gave her an "amazing shot" and that cancellation of her talk show was "fair."
Last Friday, Winfrey's network, OWN, announced it would cease production of The Rosie Show with the final episode scheduled to air March 30. "Oprah gave me an amazing shot and put me back on TV," O'Donnell says. "She believed in me."
O'Donnell takes the cancellation in stride, saying continuing with the show didn't make financial sense due to the decline in viewers. "It's a business," she says. "Oprah has treated me with nothing but respect from day one."
Watch the video below.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- 19 Shows LGBT Viewers Can't Miss This Fall
- WATCH: Neil Patrick Harris Explains He Got Married for His Kids
- Boys Wear Skirts to Class in Protest After School Fines Trans Girl for Wearing Skirt
- WATCH: Gay Inaugural Poet's Marriage Equality Tribute Will Give You Goosebumps
- Australian Trans Man Fires Back at Clerk Who Publicly 'Embarassed' Him