WATCH: Rosie O'Donnell Says Cancellation of Her Series Was "Fair"
BY Jeremy Kinser
March 20 2012 3:31 PM ET
Rosie O'Donnell says Oprah Winfrey gave her an "amazing shot" and that cancellation of her talk show was "fair."
Last Friday, Winfrey's network, OWN, announced it would cease production of The Rosie Show with the final episode scheduled to air March 30. "Oprah gave me an amazing shot and put me back on TV," O'Donnell says. "She believed in me."
O'Donnell takes the cancellation in stride, saying continuing with the show didn't make financial sense due to the decline in viewers. "It's a business," she says. "Oprah has treated me with nothing but respect from day one."
Watch the video below.
- Buck Angel Shuts Down Transgender Surgery Fundraising Site
- Blogger: Salvation Army No Friend to LGBT Folks
- 10 Snarky Quotes That Will Make You Miss Michael Kors on Project Runway
- PHOTOS: India's Supreme Court Reinstates Sodomy Ban
- WATCH: Trailer for the Wachowskis' Jupiter Ascending Premieres Online
- The Many Faces of LGBT Family
- Politics N.J. Legislature Could Enshrine Marriage Equality into State Law 8 min 42 sec ago
- Transgender Coalition Still Short in Bid to Repeal Calif. Trans Student Law 17 min 14 sec ago
- Religion Blogger: Salvation Army No Friend to LGBT Folks 42 min 18 sec ago
- Film WATCH: Trailer for the Wachowskis' Jupiter Ascending Premieres Online 45 min 18 sec ago
- Travel PHOTOS: Happy Gay People on Beaches 1 hour 18 min ago
- Media Michelle Malkin Sells Twitter Aggregator to Christian Media Company 1 hour 22 min ago
- Parenting Northern Ireland Lifts Ban on Same-Sex Couples Adopting 1 hour 48 min ago