David Moretti, Bruce Vilanch Team For Holiday Comedy
BY Jeremy Kinser
March 28 2012 10:48 AM ET
Out actor David Moretti will costar with Bruce Vilanch in the an upcoming holiday comedy that puts a gay spin on Charles Dickens's classic tale of redemption, A Christmas Carol.
Moretti, best known for his work on here! TV’s vampire series The Lair, and Emmy Award-winning writer Vilanch will appear in Scrooge & Marley, alongside Eating Out: Drama Camp's Ronnie Kroell, A League of Their Own's Megan Cavanagh, and Drop Dead Diva's Rusty Schwimmer.
“I am beyond excited to be a part of Scrooge & Marley,” Moretti says in a press release. “Christmas movies hold a very special place in my heart as I have a handful of favorites I’ve watched every single Christmas since I was a little boy. My hope is that Scrooge & Marley becomes that for the gay community. It’s a sweet, classic story of redemption — with a little glitter.”
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Arkansas County Clerk Resigns Over Marriage Equality
- More Than A Dozen Landmarks You Won't Believe Were Turned Rainbow
- An Open Letter to Clarence Thomas From an Interracial Lesbian Couple
- PHOTOS: Pride for Days In San Francisco
- Show Your Pride With A Rainbow Filter For Your Facebook Profile Pic