Bryan Fischer: Gays and Mormons in Polygamy Plot
BY Michelle Garcia
May 28 2013 2:07 PM ET
Conservative pundit Bryan Fischer says the Mormon Church has thrown its support behind allowing gay members into the Boy Scouts as a means to restore legal polygamy.
Fischer, speaking on his American Family Association radio show Focal Point, admitted that he had no evidence that his theory was correct, but he said the church had "gone soft on the homosexual agenda... As the homosexual agenda advances, the next domino to fall is going to be the ban against polygamy."
He said that establishing legal plural marriage "is the next push for the homosexual movement," as well, in a video posted by RightWingWatch.org.
- 14 Camp Classics We Can't Stop Quoting — Bad Girls Edition
- Another Event Moves; Gay Hotel Owners Apologize for Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- The Backlash
- More Events Cancel Over Gay Hotel Owner's Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- Op-ed: Bruce Jenner Helps Us Stand Taller in Our Truth
- WATCH: Preview of Tomorrow's Supreme Court Argument