Bryan Fischer: Gays and Mormons in Polygamy Plot
BY Michelle Garcia
May 28 2013 2:07 PM ET
Conservative pundit Bryan Fischer says the Mormon Church has thrown its support behind allowing gay members into the Boy Scouts as a means to restore legal polygamy.
Fischer, speaking on his American Family Association radio show Focal Point, admitted that he had no evidence that his theory was correct, but he said the church had "gone soft on the homosexual agenda... As the homosexual agenda advances, the next domino to fall is going to be the ban against polygamy."
He said that establishing legal plural marriage "is the next push for the homosexual movement," as well, in a video posted by RightWingWatch.org.
- Travel WATCH: Planes Battle Birmingham, England's Tail Winds 52 min 27 sec ago
- Religion Billy Graham's Son: Obama Could Learn from Putin's Homophobia 2 hours 21 min ago
- Television WATCH: Out Rapper Le1f on Letterman 2:59 PM
- People WATCH: The Strong Bond Between Straight Women and Gay Men 2:52 PM
- Transgender Trans Contestant is Miss Congeniality at Calif. Beauty Pageant 11:57 AM
- Theater Injury Sidelines Christopher Sieber in Matilda 5:00 AM
- Artist Spotlight Artist Spotlight: Hernan Marina 4:00 AM