Bryan Fischer: Gays and Mormons in Polygamy Plot
BY Michelle Garcia
May 28 2013 1:07 PM ET
Conservative pundit Bryan Fischer says the Mormon Church has thrown its support behind allowing gay members into the Boy Scouts as a means to restore legal polygamy.
Fischer, speaking on his American Family Association radio show Focal Point, admitted that he had no evidence that his theory was correct, but he said the church had "gone soft on the homosexual agenda... As the homosexual agenda advances, the next domino to fall is going to be the ban against polygamy."
He said that establishing legal plural marriage "is the next push for the homosexual movement," as well, in a video posted by RightWingWatch.org.
- Holiday Guide: Shop Here, Not There
- WATCH: Rep. Polis's Epic Blowup on House Floor Over Immigration
- Morrissey's Gay Relationship Scrubbed From U.S. Edition of Autobiography
- WATCH: Colo. Baker Who Refused Gay Wedding Cake Appears In Court
- New York Officials Demand Olympic Sponsors Take Action
- Op-ed: Don't Worry, Tom Daley's Getting Biphobic Tweets, Too
- Women WATCH: Lesbians Explain How Lesbians Have Sex - with Visual Aids! December 05 2013 7:57 PM
- Travel Why Travelers Love Palm Springs Airport December 05 2013 7:33 PM
- Travel Turkish Bazaar Opening on Vegas Strip December 05 2013 7:12 PM
- Women WATCH: Nurse: 3D is the Epic Lesbian Exploitation Hospital Thriller of the Year! December 05 2013 6:54 PM
- No More Bullying WATCH: It Gets Better Speaks to Russian LGBT Youth December 05 2013 6:33 PM
- World News LGBT Rights Are 'Essential Part' of U.S. Foreign Policy, Says Susan Rice December 05 2013 6:15 PM
- Marriage Equality Judge Expected to Rule on Utah Marriage Ban Early Next Year December 05 2013 6:00 PM