GENERATION Q in The Advocate is expanding!
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 29 2005 12:00 AM ET
If you're young and GLBTQ, send us an e-mail. Include any one or more of the following:• Tell us your story. Tell us how you came out, or why you haven't. Tell us what you're up to, or what you hope to accomplish. Tell us about the people you hang out with and what they say. Or tell us anything else you'd like.• Tell us what's going on in your school, on your campus, or in your community that involves GLBT rights, visibility, debate, or social life.• Tell us what GLBT issues are important to you: Dating opportunities? Activist/social group support? Family communication? Safer-sex education? Protection from violence? Partnership rights? …or whatever else.• Nominate your personal GLBT hero—a teacher, friend, community activist, family member, entrepreneur, or anyone else—and tell us what that person is a hero in your life and your community.• Nominate your school, college, or university for coverage in The Advocate for its support and recognition of its GLBT students.• Surprise us with something that's not like anything here described.Chances are, if you don't tell us, we won't know.E-mail The Advocate today: [email protected]
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- Ethics Complaint Filed Against Texas AG Over Stance on Marriage Licenses
- Trans Woman Who Expanded Facebook's Gender Options Banned For Not Using 'Real Name'
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality