Colorado Pastor Bob Enyart Dumps Starbucks Coffee Into Sewer
BY Neal Broverman
May 16 2012 2:04 PM ET
In what can be described as a "dur moment," antigay preacher Bob Enyart proclaimed his dislike for Starbucks's support of marriage equality by buying coffee at the chain and then dumping it down the sewer.
Enyart, a pastor at the Denver Bible Church, filmed a video of him pouring a paid venti Pike coffee down a city sewer, since Starbucks is "trying to take our whole country down the sewer" by proclaiming support for same-sex marriage. Enyart says he and his supporters will now get their coffee at McDonald's. Watch the video below.
The National Organization for Marriage tried to boycott Starbucks — as opposed to contributing to their business — because of the company's inclusiveness, but that went over as well as Enyart's videotaped dumping.
- Op-ed: In Defense of Looking
- Right-Wingers Call Frozen a Gay Indoctrination Film
- From The Archives: The Groovy Guy, '69
- Fox's Newest Cop Comedy Is Quietly Breaking Ground
- Judge Rules Homeless Jamaican LGBT Youth Can Keep Living in Sewers
- WATCH: Chelsea Handler Skewers Piers Morgan as a 'Terrible Interviewer'
- Commentary Op-ed: No One Is Invincible 1 hour 3 min ago
- Commentary Op-ed: NOM Can’t Shut Me Down 1 hour 4 min ago
- HIV & AIDS Everything You Need to Know About PrEP 1 hour 7 min ago
- HIV & AIDS HIV 101: Can I Transmit HIV Through Oral Sex? 1 hour 19 min ago
- Current Issue Derek Jarman's Alternative to The New Gay Credo 2 hours 3 min ago
- Archives From The Archives: The Groovy Guy, '69 2 hours 4 min ago
- Religion Op-Ed: Pope's Legacy Will Be That He's Willing to Listen 4:00 AM