Colorado Pastor Bob Enyart Dumps Starbucks Coffee Into Sewer
BY Neal Broverman
May 16 2012 2:04 PM ET
In what can be described as a "dur moment," antigay preacher Bob Enyart proclaimed his dislike for Starbucks's support of marriage equality by buying coffee at the chain and then dumping it down the sewer.
Enyart, a pastor at the Denver Bible Church, filmed a video of him pouring a paid venti Pike coffee down a city sewer, since Starbucks is "trying to take our whole country down the sewer" by proclaiming support for same-sex marriage. Enyart says he and his supporters will now get their coffee at McDonald's. Watch the video below.
The National Organization for Marriage tried to boycott Starbucks — as opposed to contributing to their business — because of the company's inclusiveness, but that went over as well as Enyart's videotaped dumping.
- WATCH: Dodger Stadium Reacts to Same-Sex Couple on Kiss Cam
- Newly Out Fox Contributor Isn't Very Concerned About Gay Rights
- Out NYC Owners Call Gays 'Cheap,' 'Entitled' In Disastrous Interview
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- 9 Celebs Who Learned the Hard Way the T-Word Is Over
- WATCH: Can the GOP Presidential Field Get Any More Antigay?