Colorado Pastor Bob Enyart Dumps Starbucks Coffee Into Sewer
BY Neal Broverman
May 16 2012 2:04 PM ET
In what can be described as a "dur moment," antigay preacher Bob Enyart proclaimed his dislike for Starbucks's support of marriage equality by buying coffee at the chain and then dumping it down the sewer.
Enyart, a pastor at the Denver Bible Church, filmed a video of him pouring a paid venti Pike coffee down a city sewer, since Starbucks is "trying to take our whole country down the sewer" by proclaiming support for same-sex marriage. Enyart says he and his supporters will now get their coffee at McDonald's. Watch the video below.
The National Organization for Marriage tried to boycott Starbucks — as opposed to contributing to their business — because of the company's inclusiveness, but that went over as well as Enyart's videotaped dumping.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Entertainment News Seen at TrevorLIVE: Jane Lynch, Billy Porter, Cason Crane, Cindy McCain 43 min 35 sec ago
- Women Where the Girls Are in West Hollywood 2 hours 18 min ago
- The Wedding Channel EXCLUSIVE: Kim Stolz & Lexi Ritsch Wedding Photos 2 hours 41 min ago
- The Wedding Channel PHOTOS: A Mass Wedding First in Maryland 6:24 PM
- Entertainment News How To Take Down An Anti-Gay 'Victim' 6:06 PM
- Arts & Entertainment PHOTOS: Perez Hilton Vs. Inflatable Alligator 6:00 PM
- Entertainment News One Direction: Caught Twerking—and in Calvins 5:44 PM