Floyd Mayweather Comes out in Support of Marriage Equality
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
May 16 2012 6:55 PM ET
Floyd Mayweather, the infamous boxer, came out today in support of marriage equality (partly in response to his long-time opponent Manny Pacquiao).
According to TMZ, Pretty Boy Floyd released a statement on Twitter that said, "I stand behind President Obama & support gay marriage. I'm an American citizen & I believe people should live their life the way they want."
- Travel First Same-Sex Couple to Wed at Roman Baths 20 min 58 sec ago
- Politics S.C. House Approves Budget Cuts to Colleges With LGBT Curricula 30 min 49 sec ago
- Travel Brooklyn-Bound Girls Bus Tour Being Floated 57 min 19 sec ago
- Sports Jason Collins Will Remain With Brooklyn Nets 1 hour 4 min ago
- Theater Adam Shankman to Helm Hair at Hollywood Bowl 1 hour 11 min ago
- Women Out Musician Soko On Being a Part of 'First Kiss' Viral Video 1 hour 16 min ago
- Arts & Entertainment EXCLUSIVE: Elton John's Las Vegas Performance of 'Benny and the Jets' 2 hours 8 min ago