Floyd Mayweather Comes out in Support of Marriage Equality
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
May 16 2012 6:55 PM ET
Floyd Mayweather, the infamous boxer, came out today in support of marriage equality (partly in response to his long-time opponent Manny Pacquiao).
According to TMZ, Pretty Boy Floyd released a statement on Twitter that said, "I stand behind President Obama & support gay marriage. I'm an American citizen & I believe people should live their life the way they want."
- 7 Brave Campuses for LGBT Students in the South
- Op-ed: In The Long Run, Michael Sam Being Cut Was About Homophobia
- Michael Sam Passed Over By Every NFL Team
- WATCH: Gay Teen Explains What Bible Really Says
- WATCH: Which State's Marriage Equality Proposal Will Make SCOTUS Say 'I Do?'
- Comedian's Billboard Taunts Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka