Floyd Mayweather Comes out in Support of Marriage Equality
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
May 16 2012 6:55 PM ET
Floyd Mayweather, the infamous boxer, came out today in support of marriage equality (partly in response to his long-time opponent Manny Pacquiao).
According to TMZ, Pretty Boy Floyd released a statement on Twitter that said, "I stand behind President Obama & support gay marriage. I'm an American citizen & I believe people should live their life the way they want."
- WATCH: Gay Couple Assaulted at Dallas BBQ in Chelsea
- WATCH: Jon Stewart's Mic-Drop on Antigay GOP's 'Slim Chances' at White House
- Drag Race's Trixie Mattel: 'I Actually Thought I Would Win'
- Meet the Same-Sex Couple Who Made Dodger Stadium Swoon
- WATCH: Janet Mock Gives Oprah 'Ah-Ha' Moments About Gender
- WATCH: Ben Carson Thinks President Can Ignore Courts on Marriage Equality