Floyd Mayweather Comes out in Support of Marriage Equality
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
May 16 2012 6:55 PM ET
Floyd Mayweather, the infamous boxer, came out today in support of marriage equality (partly in response to his long-time opponent Manny Pacquiao).
According to TMZ, Pretty Boy Floyd released a statement on Twitter that said, "I stand behind President Obama & support gay marriage. I'm an American citizen & I believe people should live their life the way they want."
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- WATCH: Donald Trump Still Can't Explain His Marriage Equality Opposition
- TBT: Mid-Century Dreamboats
- WATCH: Kentucky Clerk Defies Court Again, Turns Away Same-Sex Couple a Third Time
- WATCH: John Oliver Explains the Equality Act
- Trayvon Martin Killer George Zimmerman Proves He's a Racist Homophobe