Floyd Mayweather Comes out in Support of Marriage Equality
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
May 16 2012 6:55 PM ET
Floyd Mayweather, the infamous boxer, came out today in support of marriage equality (partly in response to his long-time opponent Manny Pacquiao).
According to TMZ, Pretty Boy Floyd released a statement on Twitter that said, "I stand behind President Obama & support gay marriage. I'm an American citizen & I believe people should live their life the way they want."
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'