Floyd Mayweather Comes out in Support of Marriage Equality
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
May 16 2012 6:55 PM ET
Floyd Mayweather, the infamous boxer, came out today in support of marriage equality (partly in response to his long-time opponent Manny Pacquiao).
According to TMZ, Pretty Boy Floyd released a statement on Twitter that said, "I stand behind President Obama & support gay marriage. I'm an American citizen & I believe people should live their life the way they want."
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Lesbian-Led U.S Women Are One Win Away From The World Cup!
- Girl Scouts Raise $100,000 in One Day After Dropping Transphobic Donor
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet