PHOTO: Lance Bass Is Engaged
BY Lucas Grindley
September 01 2013 4:40 PM ET
Lance Bass announced on Twitter today that he's engaged to boyfriend Michael Turchin.
"He said YES!!" Bass tweeted "Love this man."
"Happiest guy in the world," wrote Turchin.
The couple, who live in Los Angeles, has been dating since December 2011 and got engaged while in New Orleans, according to US Weekly, which was first to report the news.
Turchin is an actor and model, and self-described "nice Jewish boy" on Twitter. Bass is the former member of 'N Sync, and an activist, among other things. He was most recently on stage during the band's reunion during the MTV video music awards.
Here's the photo Bass shared of the couple:
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Marriage Equality Supporter Featured in Mormon Anti-Marriage Equality Post
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- Op-ed: Why, No Matter What, I Still Can't Marry My Girlfriend
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality