When A Straight Mormon Marries A Gay Mormon
BY Michelle Garcia
May 28 2013 4:19 PM ET
Josh and Laurel Weed, a married Mormon couple sat down to dinner with a gay couple to discuss whether Josh Weed, who identifies as gay, can be included under the LGBT umbrella.
Josh came out to his childhood friend Laurel (a.k.a. Lolly) at age 16, but then they started dating and got married. He said he is still attracted to men, but he still loved his wife and their three daughters.
The episode of I'm Married To A... airs Tuesday night at 10 p.m. Watch the exchange below:
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- These Indiana Businesses Haven't Weighed in on Discrimination
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument