When A Straight Mormon Marries A Gay Mormon
BY Michelle Garcia
May 28 2013 4:19 PM ET
Josh and Laurel Weed, a married Mormon couple sat down to dinner with a gay couple to discuss whether Josh Weed, who identifies as gay, can be included under the LGBT umbrella.
Josh came out to his childhood friend Laurel (a.k.a. Lolly) at age 16, but then they started dating and got married. He said he is still attracted to men, but he still loved his wife and their three daughters.
The episode of I'm Married To A... airs Tuesday night at 10 p.m. Watch the exchange below:
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'
- Rachel Maddow Spoofs Minnesota Senate's 'No Eye Contact' Rule