When A Straight Mormon Marries A Gay Mormon
BY Michelle Garcia
May 28 2013 4:19 PM ET
Josh and Laurel Weed, a married Mormon couple sat down to dinner with a gay couple to discuss whether Josh Weed, who identifies as gay, can be included under the LGBT umbrella.
Josh came out to his childhood friend Laurel (a.k.a. Lolly) at age 16, but then they started dating and got married. He said he is still attracted to men, but he still loved his wife and their three daughters.
The episode of I'm Married To A... airs Tuesday night at 10 p.m. Watch the exchange below:
- Travel Drag Race: NASCAR's Biggest Gay Fan on the Vegas Cup Race 4 min 47 sec ago
- Television Looking Back: Where Things Stand Heading Into Season 2 11 min 51 sec ago
- Art WATCH: Gay Man's Grandfather Came Out to Him at 90 Years Old 25 min 18 sec ago
- Television WATCH: The First Trailer for HBO's Adaptation of The Normal Heart 2 hours 57 min ago
- Comedy WATCH: 'Not Looking' Episode 1 10:23 AM
- Television Juliet Mills: Back to Nannying, With a Twist 10:00 AM
- Commentary What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto 9:15 AM