When A Straight Mormon Marries A Gay Mormon
BY Michelle Garcia
May 28 2013 3:19 PM ET
Josh and Laurel Weed, a married Mormon couple sat down to dinner with a gay couple to discuss whether Josh Weed, who identifies as gay, can be included under the LGBT umbrella.
Josh came out to his childhood friend Laurel (a.k.a. Lolly) at age 16, but then they started dating and got married. He said he is still attracted to men, but he still loved his wife and their three daughters.
The episode of I'm Married To A... airs Tuesday night at 10 p.m. Watch the exchange below:
- Gay Teacher Fired After Obtaining Marriage License
- WATCH: Ellen and Portia Recreate Bound 2
- Don't Miss the Message in Rome's Beautiful Christmas Lights
- German President Will Boycott Sochi Olympics
- Salvation Army 'Does Not Consider Homosexual Orientation a Sin'
- Colo. Bakery's Refusal to Bake Gay Wedding Cake Is Discrimination, Judge Rules
- World News German President Will Boycott Sochi Olympics 3:16 PM
- Marriage Equality Gay Teacher Fired After Obtaining Marriage License 2:31 PM
- Comedy WATCH: Ellen and Portia Recreate Bound 2 2:15 PM
- Music A Brief History of Macklemore's 'Same Love' 9:10 AM
- Transgender Gay, Trans Identities Don't Exist, Says Colo. School Board Member 7:00 AM
- World News PHOTOS: Don't Miss the Message in Rome's Beautiful New Lights 1:47 AM
- Travel Wedding Bells Ring Down Under December 07 2013 3:33 PM