WATCH: Retired Navy SEAL Talks Positive, Negative Reaction to Transition
BY Trudy Ring
June 07 2013 8:31 PM ET
Retired Navy SEAL Kristin Beck, who recently came out about her gender transition, says she has received “amazing support” but also encountered “amazing bigotry and hatred” since doing so.
Beck, who details her time in the SEALs and her subsequent transition in the new memoir Warrior Princess, gave an interview to CNN’s Anderson Cooper this week covering the reaction to her news, her time in the service, and many other topics. Watch below.
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- WATCH: Straight Vlogger Slams Same-Sex Marriage Opponents
- Lesbian-Led U.S Women Are One Win Away From The World Cup!
- Mike Huckabee: Selfish 'Redefinition of Love' Is Destroying Marriage
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Demi Lovato Falls Promoting Bi-Curious Anthem, Embraces Accident with Video Post