PHOTOS: Mass Love in Canada
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 27 2014 11:57 AM ET
More than 100 same-sex couples tied the knot at a mass gay wedding at Casa Loma in Toronto, Canada, on June 26. The Grand Pride Wedding was part of the World Pride festival running in the city this week.
A bride turns the camera back on the media for a change.
Susan Justin pins a flower on her fiancee Jennifer Atkins as they arrive for the Grand Pride Wedding.
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Bruce Jenner Ends Speculation, Comes Out as Transgender Woman
- Ted Cruz/OUT NYC Fallout: Broadway Cares Cancels Benefit at Hotel
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- Gay High-Schooler Gets Date for Prom — With Straight Best Friend
- AIDS Org. Made Men Over 40 Pay to Attend Pool Party