PHOTOS: Mass Love in Canada
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 27 2014 11:57 AM ET
More than 100 same-sex couples tied the knot at a mass gay wedding at Casa Loma in Toronto, Canada, on June 26. The Grand Pride Wedding was part of the World Pride festival running in the city this week.
A bride turns the camera back on the media for a change.
Susan Justin pins a flower on her fiancee Jennifer Atkins as they arrive for the Grand Pride Wedding.
- Where in the World Are The Happiest Gay Men?
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- Interception: Clemson Football Coach Withdraws From Antigay Fundraiser
- Tenn. Pastor Accused of Gay Tryst Now Charged With Lifting From Church
- REPORT: Bisexuals Face Biphobia at Doctor's Office, LGBT Groups
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend