PHOTOS: Mass Love in Canada
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 27 2014 11:57 AM ET
More than 100 same-sex couples tied the knot at a mass gay wedding at Casa Loma in Toronto, Canada, on June 26. The Grand Pride Wedding was part of the World Pride festival running in the city this week.
A bride turns the camera back on the media for a change.
Susan Justin pins a flower on her fiancee Jennifer Atkins as they arrive for the Grand Pride Wedding.
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing it Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Amber Heard: 'I Don't Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island
- Texas Pastor Now Says He Didn't Mean He'd Really Set Himself Aflame