PHOTOS: Mass Love in Canada
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 27 2014 11:57 AM ET
More than 100 same-sex couples tied the knot at a mass gay wedding at Casa Loma in Toronto, Canada, on June 26. The Grand Pride Wedding was part of the World Pride festival running in the city this week.
A bride turns the camera back on the media for a change.
Susan Justin pins a flower on her fiancee Jennifer Atkins as they arrive for the Grand Pride Wedding.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Modern Family Director Live-Tweets a Plane Passenger's Drunken Meltdown
- Bible-Quoting Man Shoots Couple With BB Gun Outside Minneapolis Gay Bar
- S.C. Fans Show Lack Of Creativity, Smarts in Michael Sam Posters
- WATCH: Antigay Baker Cries to Values Voters Summit Over Lawsuit