PHOTOS: Sioux Falls Grows Its Pride
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 27 2014 1:07 PM ET
This year marks the sixth year of Pride in Sioux Falls, and the celebration took place Saturday at McKennan Park. Attendance more than doubled in 2013 with an estimated 600+ attendees, and this year's crowd was estimated at close to 2,000 for 2014. Celebrants came from eastern South Dakota, southwestern Minnesota, northwestern Iowa, and northern Nebraska.
Wells Fargo volunteer Kelley Walsh displays pride colors.
Opening flag ceremony.
Some cuties pose for a photo at the after-party.
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- 14 Stunning Photos of LGBT Military Personnel
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- 6 Last-Minute Exercises for the Perfect Gay Beach Bod