PHOTOS: Sioux Falls Grows Its Pride
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 27 2014 1:07 PM ET
This year marks the sixth year of Pride in Sioux Falls, and the celebration took place Saturday at McKennan Park. Attendance more than doubled in 2013 with an estimated 600+ attendees, and this year's crowd was estimated at close to 2,000 for 2014. Celebrants came from eastern South Dakota, southwestern Minnesota, northwestern Iowa, and northern Nebraska.
Wells Fargo volunteer Kelley Walsh displays pride colors.
Opening flag ceremony.
Some cuties pose for a photo at the after-party.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- 7 Absurd Legal 'Arguments' Against Marriage Equality From a Straight Couple in Kansas
- QUIZ: Are You Afraid of Gay PDA?
- Michigan: GOP Candidate With Felony-Fetish Arrests Warns Against 'Homosexual Agenda'
- LISTEN: Santorum Frothing Mad That LGBT Activists Have 'Silenced the Church'