PHOTOS: Sioux Falls Grows Its Pride
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 27 2014 1:07 PM ET
This year marks the sixth year of Pride in Sioux Falls, and the celebration took place Saturday at McKennan Park. Attendance more than doubled in 2013 with an estimated 600+ attendees, and this year's crowd was estimated at close to 2,000 for 2014. Celebrants came from eastern South Dakota, southwestern Minnesota, northwestern Iowa, and northern Nebraska.
Wells Fargo volunteer Kelley Walsh displays pride colors.
Opening flag ceremony.
Some cuties pose for a photo at the after-party.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- t.A.T.u. Singer OK with Lesbians, But Being Gay Is 'Unmanly'
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- Hot Sheet: Openly Serving, Openly Loving
- WATCH: Straight Dad Punched For Calling Out Woman's Antigay Slurs
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media