Gay Man Takes Down Antigay Preacher on Subway
BY Michelle Garcia
February 19 2013 12:02 PM ET
A gay man found himself on a New York City subway with an antigay preacher over the weekend.
After the so-called preacher begins his tirade, the man responds with "You are bad and full of hate."
"False prophet! False prophet! False prophet" he shouts repeatedly.
The man continues to advise his fellow train patrons that the other guy is full of hate, and should not be listened to.
Eventually he jumps from his seat and declares, "I'm a man, and I'm a good man, and I'm a gay man, and Jesus loves me." His comment draws applause from other subway riders.
Watch the video below:
Tags: Arts & Entertainment
- Theater Late Gay TV Star's Play Eyes Broadway 7 min 47 sec ago
- Commentary Why Is the St Patrick's Day Parade So Important to LGBT Activists? 8 min 5 sec ago
- Comedy WATCH: Jeffrey: The Series Episode 7, ‘Velvet Rope’ 10 min 22 sec ago
- Religion Meet the Controversial Spiritual Adviser to Trans People 1 hour 30 min ago
- Women 9 Inspiring Women Backing LGBT Rights Around The World 1 hour 53 min ago
- Marriage Equality Where Can You Get Married in Illinois? 2 hours 2 min ago
- HIV & AIDS HIV 101: Can I Get HIV if I’m a Top? 2 hours 11 min ago