Gay Man Takes Down Antigay Preacher on Subway
BY Michelle Garcia
February 19 2013 1:02 PM ET
A gay man found himself on a New York City subway with an antigay preacher over the weekend.
After the so-called preacher begins his tirade, the man responds with "You are bad and full of hate."
"False prophet! False prophet! False prophet" he shouts repeatedly.
The man continues to advise his fellow train patrons that the other guy is full of hate, and should not be listened to.
Eventually he jumps from his seat and declares, "I'm a man, and I'm a good man, and I'm a gay man, and Jesus loves me." His comment draws applause from other subway riders.
Watch the video below:
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Entertainment News Do You Hear 'Girl Men' or 'Guru Men?' 50 min 13 sec ago
- The End of Bullying Could Video Games Be a Cure for Anti-LGBT Bullying? 7:00 AM
- Television The Brains Behind Husbands 6:03 AM
- Tyler Curry The 'Undetectable' Paradox in Talking About HIV 6:00 AM
- Current Issue Meet the New Voice for Dallas 4:00 AM
- Books New Antigay Children's Book Teaches Kids to Hate LGBT Families May 23 2013 8:17 PM
- Commentary Op-ed: Boy Scouts Must Complete the Inclusion Process May 23 2013 7:32 PM