Gay Man Takes Down Antigay Preacher on Subway
BY Michelle Garcia
February 19 2013 1:02 PM ET
A gay man found himself on a New York City subway with an antigay preacher over the weekend.
After the so-called preacher begins his tirade, the man responds with "You are bad and full of hate."
"False prophet! False prophet! False prophet" he shouts repeatedly.
The man continues to advise his fellow train patrons that the other guy is full of hate, and should not be listened to.
Eventually he jumps from his seat and declares, "I'm a man, and I'm a good man, and I'm a gay man, and Jesus loves me." His comment draws applause from other subway riders.
Watch the video below:
Tags: Arts & Entertainment
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- WATCH: Kentucky Clerk Defies Court Again, Turns Away Same-Sex Couple a Third Time
- U.S. Marine Claims 'Trans Panic' in Murder of Trans Filipina Jennifer Laude
- WATCH: Donald Trump Still Can't Explain His Marriage Equality Opposition
- Trayvon Martin Killer George Zimmerman Proves He's a Racist Homophobe