NBC Confirms 'No Truth' to Will & Grace Reunion Rumors
BY Jase Peeples
April 23 2014 4:53 PM ET
Whispers of a possible Will & Grace reunion special began circulating the through the interwebs yesterday after The WOW Report published a piece saying the “gay-mazing” reunion was in the works.
But before fans could start reciting their favorite Karen quotes, BuzzFeed reported the reunion was a no-go, citing an NBC rep revealing there was “no truth” to the rumor that Will (Eric McCormack), Grace (Debra Messing), Karen (Megan Mullally), and Jack (Sean Hayes) would be combining their comedic powers once again on the small screen.
Out actor Sean Hayes also confirmed via Twitter that none of the funny foursome had been approached about a reunion show or special. “I can officially say, no one has contacted any of us about a ‘reunion’ show or special,” Hayes tweeted.
However, all hope for the return of the trailblazing show in some form is not lost. The NBC rep that spoke with Buzzfeed didn’t discount the possibility of a reunion in the future, saying, “I can’t speak for ‘ever’ but there are no talks right now.”
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- 19 Shows LGBT Viewers Can't Miss This Fall
- Boys Wear Skirts to Class in Protest After School Fines Trans Girl for Wearing Skirt
- WATCH: Gay Inaugural Poet's Marriage Equality Tribute Will Give You Goosebumps
- Catholic Clergy Demand That Gay Couple Divorce
- South African Mosque Welcomes Gays, Women, Christians, Muslims