NBC Confirms 'No Truth' to Will & Grace Reunion Rumors
BY Jase Peeples
April 23 2014 4:53 PM ET
Whispers of a possible Will & Grace reunion special began circulating the through the interwebs yesterday after The WOW Report published a piece saying the “gay-mazing” reunion was in the works.
But before fans could start reciting their favorite Karen quotes, BuzzFeed reported the reunion was a no-go, citing an NBC rep revealing there was “no truth” to the rumor that Will (Eric McCormack), Grace (Debra Messing), Karen (Megan Mullally), and Jack (Sean Hayes) would be combining their comedic powers once again on the small screen.
Out actor Sean Hayes also confirmed via Twitter that none of the funny foursome had been approached about a reunion show or special. “I can officially say, no one has contacted any of us about a ‘reunion’ show or special,” Hayes tweeted.
However, all hope for the return of the trailblazing show in some form is not lost. The NBC rep that spoke with Buzzfeed didn’t discount the possibility of a reunion in the future, saying, “I can’t speak for ‘ever’ but there are no talks right now.”
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- PHOTOS: Pride for Days In San Francisco
- Arkansas County Clerk Resigns Over Marriage Equality
- Trans Woman Dares Bible-Quoting Councilman to Stone Her to Death
- Will Marriage Equality Cause a Spike in Homeless LGBT Youth?