Does Jesus Love You? Books About Gays and Religion
BY Christopher Rudolph
December 20 2012 5:32 AM ET
Faitheist: How an Atheist Found Common Ground With the Religious by Chris Stedman (Beacon Press, $24.95)
“There and Back Again” may be a subtitle to The Hobbit, but it could also be applied to Chris Stedman’s new book about his journey from born-again Christian to openly gay atheist. In his book he discusses how some atheists have demonized religion and how he hopes to enlighten believers and nonbelievers with his view from both sides of faith. (BeaconPress.org)
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'
- Rachel Maddow Spoofs Minnesota Senate's 'No Eye Contact' Rule
- WATCH: Protestors Argue With Supporters of Antigay Michigan Repairman
- WATCH: Russian Army Sings 'Barbie Girl'