Friends to feature lesbian kiss?
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 24 2001 1:00 AM ET
A report in the British tabloid The Sun claims that the producers of the sitcom Friends are looking to feature Winona Ryder as a guest star in an episode in which she would play a lesbian who becomes smitten with Rachel (played by Jennifer Aniston). The script for the episode, which could air as early as next month, would reportedly contain what an insider calls a full-on French kiss.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- WATCH: In Pat Robertson's Latest Diatribe, Gays Are 'Terrorists'
- That's Amoré! 11 Irresistible Images of What Happened When Rome Recognized Same-Sex Marriages
- Op-ed: How Transparent Tried and Failed to Represent Trans Men
- Idaho Gov. Begs Court to Reverse 'Bad Law' of Marriage Equality
- N.C. Senate Leader Seeks to Let County Officials Opt Out of Same-Sex Marriages