Friends to feature lesbian kiss?
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 24 2001 1:00 AM ET
A report in the British tabloid The Sun claims that the producers of the sitcom Friends are looking to feature Winona Ryder as a guest star in an episode in which she would play a lesbian who becomes smitten with Rachel (played by Jennifer Aniston). The script for the episode, which could air as early as next month, would reportedly contain what an insider calls a full-on French kiss.
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- REPORT: Lawsuit Targets Woman Killed in Caitlyn Jenner Crash
- Op-ed: Whither Gay Provincetown?
- U.S. Marine Claims 'Trans Panic' in Murder of Trans Filipina Jennifer Laude
- Katrina Update: Where Are They Now?