Friends to feature lesbian kiss?
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 24 2001 1:00 AM ET
A report in the British tabloid The Sun claims that the producers of the sitcom Friends are looking to feature Winona Ryder as a guest star in an episode in which she would play a lesbian who becomes smitten with Rachel (played by Jennifer Aniston). The script for the episode, which could air as early as next month, would reportedly contain what an insider calls a full-on French kiss.
- Artist Spotlight: Paul Reitz
- Hot Sheet: It's Ryan Time Again
- 13 LGBT Roles That Didn't Kill These A-List Actors' Careers
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Italy: Restaurant Fires Server for Printing Antigay Slur on Check
- WATCH: Men Claim Mailman Won't Deliver Because They're Gay