Charlize Theron weighs in on cross-dressing Jason Isaacs
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 17 2001 12:00 AM ET
In an interview conducted with E! Online, actress Charlize Theron discussed working with Sweet November costar Jason Isaacs (most memorable as the evil British officer in The Patriot) as he explored his role as a closet transvestite: Jason is not the most attractive woman, but he loved cross-dressing. I think every guydeep downwould like to give it a try, but they just dont have the courage. When he was getting ready for his big scene, hed experiment with different outfits. It was ridiculous. Hed be wearing a different wig, different makeup, different dress, and hed come into my trailer and ask my opinion. In the end, he wore the most hideous green dress. He went short, green, and strapless.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- 6 Bad Signs of a Good Relationship
- 90,000-Plus and Counting: Petition to Cancel Duggars' Show Gains Momentum
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Lesbian Couple Worries Antigay Slur on Google Maps is a Hate Crime
- Is Winnie the Pooh Transgender or Intersex?