Eminem polls poorly
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 02 2001 11:00 PM ET
According to the New York Post, a recent poll by Jane magazine, published in the May issue, dubbed Eminem as one of the most overrated stars in show business. The editors explain, Guess its just not the year for misogynistic homophobes. A full 47% of Jane readers rated The Marshall Mathers LP as the most overrated piece of crap the industry has ever pimped out. In the same poll, Ricky Martin was acknowledged as a pop star who shakes his booty better than he sings, while the title characters of Will & Grace were deemed characters who should get it on before they spontaneously combust, though it is not clear whether the readers meant with each other or with others.
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin January 6
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Partner of Sydney Siege Hero Remembers His 'Soulmate'
- Emily Blunt: 'I Want to Be a Gay Icon'