Eminem polls poorly
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 03 2001 12:00 AM ET
According to the New York Post, a recent poll by Jane magazine, published in the May issue, dubbed Eminem as one of the most overrated stars in show business. The editors explain, Guess its just not the year for misogynistic homophobes. A full 47% of Jane readers rated The Marshall Mathers LP as the most overrated piece of crap the industry has ever pimped out. In the same poll, Ricky Martin was acknowledged as a pop star who shakes his booty better than he sings, while the title characters of Will & Grace were deemed characters who should get it on before they spontaneously combust, though it is not clear whether the readers meant with each other or with others.
- Teen Jerusalem Pride Marcher Dies From Stabbing
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series