Director Lukas Moodysson wins Taos Land Grant Award
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 10 2001 12:00 AM ET
IndieWIRE.com reports that Lukas Moodysson, director of the lesbian teen romance Show Me Love, has won this years Taos Land Grant Award in recognition of his new gay-inclusive feature, Together. The award was given at the annual Taos Talking Pictures Festival in Taos, N.M. Moodysson will receive five acres of land on Cerro Montoso, which is outside Taos. Jason Silverman, artistic director of the festival, commented, The range of work that the jurors chose from indicates the richness and diversity of the contemporary cinema.
- #TBT: Hollywood Hunks Laid Bare: 1920s-1930s
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- Op-ed: Michael Sam Helps Therapy Come Out of the Closet
- Miley Cyrus Confirms: 'I'm Pansexual'
- WATCH: Josh Duggar's Hypocrisy Is No 'Excuse to Live in Sin,' Scolds Tony Perkins