Los Angeles Film Festival to feature gay titles
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 19 2001 11:00 PM ET
The Los Angeles Film Festival, which runs from April 20 through April 28, will be showcasing a number of films with lesbian, gay, or transgender themes. In the documentary category the titles are: 90 Miles, by Juan Carlos Zaldivar; Karaoke Fever, by Arthur Borman and Steve Danielson; The Hotel Upstairs, by Daniel Baer; Queen of the Whole Wide World, by Roger Hyde; and Undetectable: The New Face of AIDS, by Jay Corcoran. The narrative category includes Kissing Jessica Stein, by Charles Herman-Wurmfeld; Once and Future King, by Todd Verow; and Seven and a Match, by Derek Simonds. For further information, call (323) 951-7090.
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin January 6
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Partner of Sydney Siege Hero Remembers His 'Soulmate'
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Emily Blunt: 'I Want to Be a Gay Icon'