Los Angeles Film Festival to feature gay titles
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 20 2001 12:00 AM ET
The Los Angeles Film Festival, which runs from April 20 through April 28, will be showcasing a number of films with lesbian, gay, or transgender themes. In the documentary category the titles are: 90 Miles, by Juan Carlos Zaldivar; Karaoke Fever, by Arthur Borman and Steve Danielson; The Hotel Upstairs, by Daniel Baer; Queen of the Whole Wide World, by Roger Hyde; and Undetectable: The New Face of AIDS, by Jay Corcoran. The narrative category includes Kissing Jessica Stein, by Charles Herman-Wurmfeld; Once and Future King, by Todd Verow; and Seven and a Match, by Derek Simonds. For further information, call (323) 951-7090.
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition
- Mayweather, Pacquiao: Two Checkered Pasts with LGBTs, One with Women
- New Details Emerge as Officials Rule Leelah Alcorn's Death a 'Suicide'
- Argentina Makes History With Three-Parent Birth Certificate
- Smith College Now Admits Trans Women
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers