George Michael makes nice with neighbors
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 21 2001 12:00 AM ET
Out pop star George Michael is making peace with his neighbors, according to the BBC. Michael was granted permission to add a gym, a pool, a cocktail bar, a kitchen, and a lounge area to his Oxfordshire mansion in England, additions that area residents felt were not in keeping with the local environment. In order to placate his neighbors, the singer has decided to also add a screen of trees in order to hide his excesses.
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- RuPaul's Drag Race's Max: I Made a 'Grave Mistake'
- WATCH: Gay Dream Team of Michael Urie, Randy Harrison in Such Good People
- Texas Dads Denied Surrogacy Services Because of Marriage Discrimination
- Op-ed: Leelah Alcorn 'Ciswashed' by the Media, White House