George Michael makes nice with neighbors
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 21 2001 12:00 AM ET
Out pop star George Michael is making peace with his neighbors, according to the BBC. Michael was granted permission to add a gym, a pool, a cocktail bar, a kitchen, and a lounge area to his Oxfordshire mansion in England, additions that area residents felt were not in keeping with the local environment. In order to placate his neighbors, the singer has decided to also add a screen of trees in order to hide his excesses.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- Living Trans, From Iran to New York City
- WATCH: Daily Show Correspondent Takes on Antigay Ark. Pastor
- Op-ed: The Far-Reaching Consequences of Dating App Racism
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series