George Michael makes nice with neighbors
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 21 2001 12:00 AM ET
Out pop star George Michael is making peace with his neighbors, according to the BBC. Michael was granted permission to add a gym, a pool, a cocktail bar, a kitchen, and a lounge area to his Oxfordshire mansion in England, additions that area residents felt were not in keeping with the local environment. In order to placate his neighbors, the singer has decided to also add a screen of trees in order to hide his excesses.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Ex-BYU Student Assaulted, Evicted After Coming Out
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'