George Michael makes nice with neighbors
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 21 2001 12:00 AM ET
Out pop star George Michael is making peace with his neighbors, according to the BBC. Michael was granted permission to add a gym, a pool, a cocktail bar, a kitchen, and a lounge area to his Oxfordshire mansion in England, additions that area residents felt were not in keeping with the local environment. In order to placate his neighbors, the singer has decided to also add a screen of trees in order to hide his excesses.
- Op-ed: Be a Lady, Not a Tramp
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- Last-Minute Gift Ideas for the Catholic Who Suddenly Wants to Be Friends
- Michael Sam Released From Dallas Cowboys, Vows to Fight for Opportunity to 'Play Every Sunday'
- S.C. Congressional Candidate: Beware of Gay 'Gremlins'
- Myth or Truth: Can We Give Up Condoms?