Prozac Nation, with Anne Heche, opens at Toronto festival
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 11 2001 12:00 AM ET
Prozac Nation, a story about a young woman battling clinical depression as a Harvard undergrad, opened at the Toronto Film Festival last weekend. Christina Ricci, who also coproduced the film, stars as Elizabeth, a talented writer dealing with a depression problem. Anne Heche plays Ricci's therapist who prescribes Prozac as cure-all for "Lizzie's" problems. Also appearing are Michelle Williams (If These Wall Could Talk 2), Jessica Lange, and Jason Biggs.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- Governors of Connecticut, New York, and Washington Ban Travel to Indiana