Prozac Nation, with Anne Heche, opens at Toronto festival
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 10 2001 11:00 PM ET
Prozac Nation, a story about a young woman battling clinical depression as a Harvard undergrad, opened at the Toronto Film Festival last weekend. Christina Ricci, who also coproduced the film, stars as Elizabeth, a talented writer dealing with a depression problem. Anne Heche plays Ricci's therapist who prescribes Prozac as cure-all for "Lizzie's" problems. Also appearing are Michelle Williams (If These Wall Could Talk 2), Jessica Lange, and Jason Biggs.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- Gay Comic Publisher Undaunted by Apple's iBook Censorship
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View