Navratilova scores for charity on Millionaire
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 18 2001 12:00 AM ET
As ABC returned to mostly normal programming over the weekend, out tennis legend Martina Navratilova managed to snag $64,000 for charity on the sports edition of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? on Sunday night. The $64,000 question was, "How many wives did King Henry the VIII have?" (Answer: six.) The horn signaled that they were out of time before she could continue to rack up winnings, but Navratilova will return on Monday night's program to keep going.
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'