Navratilova scores for charity on Millionaire
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 18 2001 12:00 AM ET
As ABC returned to mostly normal programming over the weekend, out tennis legend Martina Navratilova managed to snag $64,000 for charity on the sports edition of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? on Sunday night. The $64,000 question was, "How many wives did King Henry the VIII have?" (Answer: six.) The horn signaled that they were out of time before she could continue to rack up winnings, but Navratilova will return on Monday night's program to keep going.
- Out NYC Owners Call Gays 'Cheap,' 'Entitled' In Disastrous Interview
- 9 Celebs Who Learned the Hard Way the T-Word Is Over
- Newly Out Fox Contributor Isn't Very Concerned About Gay Rights
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- Op-ed: When Right vs. Left Becomes Right vs. Wrong
- WATCH: Kris Jenner Weep About Bruce For Her Reality Show