Navratilova scores for charity on Millionaire
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 18 2001 12:00 AM ET
As ABC returned to mostly normal programming over the weekend, out tennis legend Martina Navratilova managed to snag $64,000 for charity on the sports edition of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? on Sunday night. The $64,000 question was, "How many wives did King Henry the VIII have?" (Answer: six.) The horn signaled that they were out of time before she could continue to rack up winnings, but Navratilova will return on Monday night's program to keep going.
- Iowa Couple Plans 1,000 Antigay Billboards
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- Alabama's Antigay Judge Roy Moore Slapped With New Ethics Charges
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'