New York DJs unite to raise money for police and fire department charities
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 22 2001 12:00 AM ET
New York City's Centro-Fly nightclub will host a fund-raiser for the Widows and Children's Funds of the New York Police Department and the Fire Department of New York on September 25. Volunteering for this special event will be a host of DJs and record producers, including Moby, the openly gay Danny Tenaglia, François K, Louie Vega, Junior Sanchez, Todd Terry, Peter Rauhofer, Tony Humphries, Ron Trent, Mark Ronson, Liquid Todd, and many more. Centro-Fly is located at 45 W. 21st St. (between Fifth and Sixth avenues), and a donation of $40 is suggested. For information call (212) 627-7770.
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- Ala. Senate Passes Bill That Would End Marriage Licenses
- Out NYC Owner Hires Omar Sharif Jr. as Community Liaison
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun