François Ozon to make English-language debut
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 14 2002 12:00 AM ET
Gay French filmmaker François Ozon (Criminal Lovers) is set to make his first English-language film, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Ozon will direct the thriller Swimming Pool, starring Charlotte Rampling (who drew raves for her lead role in Ozon's Under the Sand) and Ludivine Sagnier (who costars in Ozon's 8 Women, which USA Films will release in the United States later this year). The film tells the story of an English mystery writer (Rampling) who travels to the south of France to work on her next book, only to have her routine interrupted by the arrival of her publisher's French daughter (Sagnier). Shooting starts later this month.
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 6 Bad Behaviors for HIV-Positive People
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'