François Ozon to make English-language debut
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 13 2002 11:00 PM ET
Gay French filmmaker François Ozon (Criminal Lovers) is set to make his first English-language film, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Ozon will direct the thriller Swimming Pool, starring Charlotte Rampling (who drew raves for her lead role in Ozon's Under the Sand) and Ludivine Sagnier (who costars in Ozon's 8 Women, which USA Films will release in the United States later this year). The film tells the story of an English mystery writer (Rampling) who travels to the south of France to work on her next book, only to have her routine interrupted by the arrival of her publisher's French daughter (Sagnier). Shooting starts later this month.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- WATCH: Will Florida Arrest Clerks for Marrying Gay Couples?
- Hands Down, the Single Best Quote of 2014
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment