Kim Cattrall and Martha Plimpton to have a Boston Marriage in New York
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 26 2002 11:00 PM ET
Sex and the City star Kim Cattrall and Martha Plimpton will star as a lesbian couple in David Mamet's Boston Marriage, which will have its New York premiere in November at the Public Theater, reports Variety. The show is a Victorian comedy about two genteel lesbians. Sharon Stone had at one point been mentioned as a possible star of a Broadway staging of the play, but that production never materialized.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'
- Meet This Year's 'Prime Time 25'
- Richard Blanco Talks Pilgrims, Poetry, and His Princely New Memoir