He's worth it: Queer Eye's Kyan Douglas pegged as new spokesperson for L'Oréal
October 20 2004 11:00 PM ET
Cosmetics giant L'Oréal announced this week that Kyan Douglas of Queer Eye for the Straight Guy would be the new spokesperson and consultant for the company and all of its brands. He will be the first spokesperson to represent the categories of cosmetics, skincare, and hair products for both men and women, and he will also advise and educate customers as well as consult with the company on new product development. "As his huge following will tell you, Kyan always has the perfect grooming advice, always given with a healthy dose of humor," said Carol J. Hamilson, president and general manager of the L'Oréal Paris division of Loréal USA, in a statement. "We are thrilled to welcome Kyan to the L'Oréal family, where he can continue to share his expertise and help make both men and women feel better about themselves."
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Gay Comic Publisher Undaunted by Apple's iBook Censorship
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View