He's worth it: Queer Eye's Kyan Douglas pegged as new spokesperson for L'Oréal
October 21 2004 12:00 AM ET
Cosmetics giant L'Oréal announced this week that Kyan Douglas of Queer Eye for the Straight Guy would be the new spokesperson and consultant for the company and all of its brands. He will be the first spokesperson to represent the categories of cosmetics, skincare, and hair products for both men and women, and he will also advise and educate customers as well as consult with the company on new product development. "As his huge following will tell you, Kyan always has the perfect grooming advice, always given with a healthy dose of humor," said Carol J. Hamilson, president and general manager of the L'Oréal Paris division of Loréal USA, in a statement. "We are thrilled to welcome Kyan to the L'Oréal family, where he can continue to share his expertise and help make both men and women feel better about themselves."
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Michigan Trans Teen Skater's Suicide Rocks Roller Derby Community
- Op-ed: Leelah Alcorn 'Ciswashed' by the Media, White House