Ellen's breakup difficult for her
December 15 2004 1:00 AM ET
changes in Ellen DeGeneres's love life have apparently been
hard on her as well as on her now ex-partner Alexandra
Hedison. Spies for the New York Post's Page Six on
Tuesday reported seeing DeGeneres "crying hysterically on
her phone in the lobby of the Chateau Marmont [the chic L.A.
hotel and eatery] around 10:30" on Saturday night.
DeGeneres's sudden break with Hedison came less than
a month after the comedian had reaffirmed her love for
Hedison in an exclusive Advocate cover story
appearing on newsstands December 21. The story includes a
portfolio of images of a day in DeGeneres's life,
photographed by Hedison. The last of the photographs--a shot
of DeGeneres at home, getting ready to go to sleep--was
provided to The Advocate the week of November 29,
approximately two weeks after the interview took place.
Responding this week to questions from The
Advocate regarding the reported connection between
DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi, representatives for both
DeGeneres and de Rossi would say only that they don't
discuss the private lives of their clients.
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- Girl Scouts Raise $100,000 in One Day After Dropping Transphobic Donor
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Trans Woman Dares Bible-Quoting Councilman to Stone Her to Death
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers