Cyndi Lauper to appear in final season of Showtime's Queer as Folk
February 16 2005 12:00 AM ET
Showtime announced Tuesday that legendary singer-songwriter Cyndi Lauper will appear as herself and perform a song in an episode of Queer as Folk's upcoming fifth and final season. The new season, which kicks off Sunday, May 22, will also feature guest appearances by Rosie O'Donnell.
- Artist Spotlight: Carlos Barahona Possollo
- Gallery of Geek: J. Bone
- Patrick Stewart: 'Supporting Gay Rights Is Natural'
- Madonna's 12 Studio Albums Ranked
- George Takei Hosts My Husband's Not Straight — The Perfect Follow-Up to TLC's 'Not Gay' Reality Show
- Op-ed: 6 Lessons a Straight Couple Learned From Owning a Gay Bar