Cyndi Lauper to appear in final season of Showtime's Queer as Folk
February 16 2005 1:00 AM ET
Showtime announced Tuesday that legendary singer-songwriter Cyndi Lauper will appear as herself and perform a song in an episode of Queer as Folk's upcoming fifth and final season. The new season, which kicks off Sunday, May 22, will also feature guest appearances by Rosie O'Donnell.
- WATCH: Dodger Stadium Reacts to Same-Sex Couple on Kiss Cam
- Newly Out Fox Contributor Isn't Very Concerned About Gay Rights
- Out NYC Owners Call Gays 'Cheap,' 'Entitled' In Disastrous Interview
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- 9 Celebs Who Learned the Hard Way the T-Word Is Over
- WATCH: Can the GOP Presidential Field Get Any More Antigay?