Cyndi Lauper to appear in final season of Showtime's Queer as Folk
February 16 2005 1:00 AM ET
Showtime announced Tuesday that legendary singer-songwriter Cyndi Lauper will appear as herself and perform a song in an episode of Queer as Folk's upcoming fifth and final season. The new season, which kicks off Sunday, May 22, will also feature guest appearances by Rosie O'Donnell.
- WATCH: This Indiana Pizzeria Won't Cater Gay Weddings
- More Celebs Tweet Off on Indiana
- WATCH: Conan's Hilarious Interview With Indiana's 'Religious Freedom Czar'
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- An Open Letter from a Transgender Rabbi to Trans Teens Everywhere
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion